Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! What class are you playing? Do you remember which server you're on?

I've finally let my subscription lapse while I wait for anything significant enough that I'll go back for, and at the Vegas Fanfest this weekend they just announced exactly that. Dawntrail is the name of it, and it looks a bit more lively and colourful compared to the dark and dramatic Endwalker. They've also just revealed that an Xbox version of the game is finally coming, which is long overdue.

Per last post, everyone I know failed miserably at getting tickets for the London fanfest, but I did manage to get a group of 6 for the Eorzean Symphony concert at the Hammersmith Apollo, and have got buddies from my FC coming over from across Europe for it.

Comment

I am a Marauder. Sorry I don't remember the server right now. I'd be a hopeless team mate to rely on though I don't have too much time. Happy to solo when I can.

When I read recently that you could trial without time limits up to lvl60 and now potentially 70 with the next update, I thought 'why not'. Always wanted to dip in. I have been put off twice in past failing at the logging in This weekend I persisted in sorting that out and now I'm happily chilling my way around it.

Comment

Lots of new Dawntrail-related stuff at Fanfest this weekend, including one of the new jobs being Viper.

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Per last post, everyone I know failed miserably at getting tickets for the London fanfest, but I did manage to get a group of 6 for the Eorzean Symphony concert at the Hammersmith Apollo, and have got buddies from my FC coming over from across Europe for it.
        This was pretty good! No sign of Sakaguchi sadly (I thought we might see him given he was at Fanfest) but Yoshi P, Koji Fox and Soken were there along with Amanda Achen and Jason Charles Miller on vocal duties.

Comment

10th anniversary of A Realm Reborn

We've received a number of messages in celebration of A Realm Reborn's 10th anniversary from various figures who are familiar with FINAL FANTASY XIV.

Big fan of Yoko Taro using this opportunity to dunk on Yoshi P's trinkets and shoes

Comment

Working...
          X