No announcement yet.

Youtube and vimeo video thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This channel has only 189 subs but somehow came up in my Youtube feed, might never get an update again but I'm curious if it does because this would be a great project to see develop:

Comment

Incredible video. I love big cats. Their strength, their agility, their fearlessness, the energy they possess and the way they focus and unleash it. They never fail to take my breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkitty View Post
        Incredible video. I love big cats. Their strength, their agility, their fearlessness, the energy they possess and the way they focus and unleash it. They never fail to take my breath away.
        Yes it is, and me too. I've always loved animals, my current favourite at present to watch on YouTube are the Grey-Headed Fish Eagles.
        All nature is fantastic, it's a pity that us humans are kicking the living **** out of it.
        Last edited by Anpanman; 08-12-2020, 21:25.

Comment

Comment

Heartwarming.

Comment

I've seen a few on that channel and they are good, I like the one with the goose.

Comment

Can't wait to see this. Somehow looks like it was filmed yesterday.

Comment

Fantastic lecture about self-examination and racism and philosophy and wisdom and music and seeing through spectacle and smartness, and well, as the title says, what it means to be human. I love Cornel West. A man who practises what he preaches and what he preaches is true and good.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Massive spoiler for The Boys. Also NSFW!!

If you have seen it before, enjoy the best scene in cinematic history.

If you aren't likely to ever watch it, enjoy.

Otherwise, best get over to Amazon Prime and get going without watching this.

Comment

Don't really know how to embed Vimeo, but here it goes...

https://vimeo.com/571577748

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Yeah, not clicking those links. This cannot be a real human, surely.

Comment

Working...
                                X