Youtube and vimeo video thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I always post the best youtube vids, I know. What can I say? Honesty trumps modesty.
      Last edited by Zen Monkey; 22-08-2018, 14:49.

Comment

I couldn't breathe for laughing watching this. Made me spit out my tea too.

Comment

Came across rather bizarre vids of a guy who seems to buy and then eat old forces ration packs from around the world.

Check out what British soldiers ate during The Second Boer Conflict of 1899-1902 when in a last ditch effort ! This is the second oldest thing I've ever eate...
          Last edited by dvdx2; 28-08-2018, 17:32.

Comment

This trailer:

It's not for a real game - but it's great work from the person who made it.

Last edited by Asura; 30-08-2018, 07:11.

Comment

He's talking about you!

Comment

"With a stark black-and-white palette that resembles manga art come to life, Tomasz Popakul’s Black tells a Twilight Zone-ish tale of two astronauts who can never return home. High above the Earth’s surface on an orbiting space station, they can see the mushroom clouds that are ripping the planet apart.

The psychological impact of what they’re witnessing from afar, not to mention the uneasy realization of their own doomed future, makes for some very strange vibes inside the station. The short, which the Polish filmmaker made during an artistic residency in Tokyo, is about Japanese astronauts—but the story feels chillingly universal, and its bleakness is (somewhat) offset by its seriously gorgeous animation."

With a stark black-and-white palette that resembles manga art come to life, Tomasz Popakul’s Black tells a Twilight Zone-ish tale of two astronauts who can never return home. High above the Earth’s surface on an orbiting space station, they can see the mushroom clouds that are ripping the planet apart.

Comment

"In 1977, NASA launched its Voyager probes—famously carrying gold-plated records filled with earthly information, just in case they encountered any intelligent life among the stars. Raphael Rogers’ short film Scavenger asks: What if the records actually fell into some curious alien hands?

Scavenger, which makes creative use of Vimeo Stock—the platform’s newly-launched, community-based stock-footage marketplace—gives us a very hopeful best-case scenario as an answer."

In 1977, NASA launched its Voyager probes—famously carrying gold-plated records filled with earthly information, just in case they encountered any intelligent life among the stars. Raphael Rogers’ short film Scavenger asks: What if the records actually fell into some curious alien hands?

Comment

Little bit of swearing in this one, but it's in good fun so hope it's ok.

Comment

Comment

Interesting project...

Comment

Comment

A perfect example of utilising philosophy in martial arts.

Same thing, same thing, same thing, same thing, same thing, same thing, same thing, same thi.. Oh christ, wait, no, this time it's different. BANG. Game over.

Comment

So good.

Comment

What's that? Another bloody lecture you say? Yes, another bloody lecture. You lucky things. I know. My amazing taste in videos beggars belief, what can I say? Joking aside, It is a brilliant video. The dude knows his stuff and loves his stuff - a formidable combination.

Comment

Working...
                                X