• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 2

Old thread was here: http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...know-%28-v-%29

What was wrong with the old one?

Comment

In like Flynn.

I think the old thread was getting to unmanageable.

Comment

Picked these up recently. Plugged a few gaps in my NTSC-U SNES library. Was particularly pleased with Castlevania IV- it's one of the mintiest second-hand SNES games I've bought.

Comment

my most popular thread of all time gone with 16001 pages and over a million views.

Comment

Re: Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 2

The irks 2 thread is going to be an unstoppable behemoth of Meldrews.

Kryss, that looks like an interesting haul, can you list what you got?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Kryss, that looks like an interesting haul, can you list what you got?
              Looks like 8 Super Famicom carts, 4 N64 carts and a couple of PS1 games to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                Castlevania IV- it's one of the mintiest second-hand SNES games I've bought.

Made in Japan or Made in Mexico release?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                  Made in Japan or Made in Mexico release?
                  Japan. Nice colour manual.

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                  Looks like 8 Super Famicom carts, 4 N64 carts and a couple of PS1 games to me.
                  And a cat?

Comment

Japan. Nice colour manual.
                    nice little haul there.. the wife just informed me my first retro purchase in a while has arrived safely... pic to follow

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                      pic to follow
                      or it didn't happen

Comment

Comment

Picked these up recently. Plugged a few gaps in my NTSC-U SNES library. Was particularly pleased with Castlevania IV- it's one of the mintiest second-hand SNES games I've bought.

I remember buying US Contra III on release with one of those weird converters you also had to plug another cart in to make it run. There's some music on one of the levels that blew me away, but it's so long since i've played it I can't remember, might try to hunt it down on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                            I remember buying US Contra III on release with one of those weird converters you also had to plug another cart in to make it run. There's some music on one of the levels that blew me away, but it's so long since i've played it I can't remember, might try to hunt it down on youtube.
                            Contra is the dogs mate I was really blown away as a kid playing it...

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                            or it didn't happen
                            the wife just emailed me a pic after giving me an ear full.. I told her my rep. was on the line!!

I was after the sfc version as I much prefer the box art, but I won this for a great price

this one wasn't a purchase, but a thank you.. what a thank you though eh!!

Comment

You know, i'd never realised pocky and rocky was kiki kaikai! (Only ever saw the name, not the cover) SFC/SNES version is utterly brilliant, totally blows the PCE version away.

Comment

Working...
                              X