Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a 2nd controller and a friend who can come over? Get Return Fire. Best game on the system.

Comment

Return Fire is indeed brilliant, but for me Road Rash has to be the best game on the system. These last few weeks the 3DO version has been the most played game in my house, it is still utterly, utterly brilliant.

Comment

It become a real test of nerves and skill as the tracks get longer. Such a rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Return Fire is indeed brilliant, but for me Road Rash has to be the best game on the system. These last few weeks the 3DO version has been the most played game in my house, it is still utterly, utterly brilliant.
          Its a great game and I love my 3DO. But to me Road Rash II on the MD is better as the animation on the main character is better and more fuild and so you feel the pain more of the crashes . I really love Killing Time on the 3DO such a clever FPS and a top game

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            More Mega CD love today with Robo Aleste. Much better than the censored Western release too.

what was cut out of the Western versions Yak ?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              what was cut out of the Western versions Yak ?
              The western versions looses the mech from the title screen, some nudity was cut and the western version is easier. Not sure why as the Japanese version isn't over the top on difficulty.

60 SFC box protectors arrived today from thed states. Pretty happy with the quality to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                It become a real test of nerves and skill as the tracks get longer. Such a rush.
                Aye, it's one of those games that when you get in the zone, you don't realize a single thing happening around you as you have complete focus. It's so satisfying to do perfect runs on the longer tracks, for me it's a prime gaming franchise ripe for a return.

Comment

I would love to see it return but I couldn't trust anyone to do it justice. That Road Redemption looked rubbish for example. It needs a tight focus, fighting is secondary and useful only for self defence, especially on the 3DO/PS1 game.

It would be great to have a similar style to that but with a score meter and a timer that counts down as you play. Any time left gets multiplied and added to your score at the end. Would make for brilliant score attack gaming.

Comment

Working...
                  X