No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would refuse to purchase based on the grammar. Even if he was getting Kylie to deliver it.

Comment

I wouldn't buy anything that I knew that hand had been near. His stubby thumb creeps me out.

Comment

Is it just me or does that auction seemed to have ended for a silly price considering the games?

Comment

At least the guy goes in to full detail, albeit badly written. Some effort made at least.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Is it just me or does that auction seemed to have ended for a silly price considering the games?
            Yup. I'd say you could pick them all up for about ?75 or less.

Comment

It's a buy it now that's ended, otherwise it would say how many bids in the listing, probably unsold. I remember him having a core grafx listed for about a year, it was a ridiculous listing. Not as bad as the LT that's been on ebay about 5 years mind you........

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                Not as bad as the LT that's been on ebay about 5 years mind you........
                Is it still at something like ?1100?

Comment

Last time I saw it, it was a bargaintastic ?999

Comment

Ive watched ebay for a good while on the snes front and finally seen Soulblazer PAL aka English text) up this week, I bid more than I wanted due to other stuff im buying ?107 bid, it ended at ?315...

Really wanted this but im sorry, that's almost the price of the Ps4 paid off.. I just cant justify it

Comment

US version?

As for eBay, how does it work when you have an item listed for so long unsold? Is it free relisting?

Comment

You only get your relisting fee back if the item sells the second time round.

Comment

Cannot for the life of me see why this is up to ?750+ ... unless there's something that I don't know about that "Double Hits" title?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUGE-SEGA-MEGADRIVE-GAMES-COLLECTION-137-Job-Lot-/161052151100?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&h ash=item257f74cd3c

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            US version?

As for eBay, how does it work when you have an item listed for so long unsold? Is it free relisting?
                            No it was the PAL one released only in Scandanavia

I do think you get a free relist yeah..

Comment

I was trying to imply that the US version would be better. It appears I failed miserably. I paid ?50 for a mint one this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X