No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be worth checking Yahoo Auctions to see what it's going for there, out of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      It might be worth checking Yahoo Auctions to see what it's going for there, out of interest.
      I wouldn't even know how to look it up on Yahoo Auctions to be honest lol

Neil

Comment

At the same time, I reckon that's got to be worth a fair chunk to the right person. £875 might be too high but I wouldn't undercook the price personally.
        You are not far wrong!

I was looking at picking one up last year and you were looking between £400-£500 on yahoo, if you factor in shipping. Taxes etc the final price wouldn’t be that far off that ebay price.

Likely you could pick up one a bit cheaper but not that much.

Comment

[MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] - ah, for future, just google 'Yahoo Auctions Japan', hit the first link that comes up, and then plug in your search term. I got the Japanese name of the set off Play-Asia's listing for it and searched it.

There is only one on YAJ at present, listed as a BIN for £700:

Comment

[MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] - ah, for future, just google 'Yahoo Auctions Japan', hit the first link that comes up, and then plug in your search term. I got the Japanese name of the set off Play-Asia's listing for it and searched it.

There is only one on YAJ at present, listed as a BIN for £700:

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/...ce_page_search
            Thanks buddy
            I did try looking but all I got was their notice that they no longer ship to the UK lol

Wow that's mad
            That looks like the 2nd release that came with DDP: SDJ as well but regardless there's no Soundtrack collection with it & that's crazy money before you add the shipping & stuff

Thanks for linking that

Neil

Comment

Ah yeah you need to go through Buyee.jp's website. It's usually the first link that comes up on Google. Still need to search in Japanese for best results tho.

Comment

£3,499 for a beaten up, boxed copy of SSF2. Think I’ll pass…

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
                  If that’s the sellers idea of good condition I’d hate to see a scruffy copy!

Comment

Minus the manual, of course, too. Bargain!

Comment

I guess heavy dependence on drugs is required when posting a sale on Ebay 🤣

Comment

It’s a rare event to find anything for a good price on eBay sadly. It’s the norm for things to start at a high price or BIN only. I was able to pick up a game for my OG Xbox collection recently that actually had a start price near the CeX value including postage and so was pleased when no one else bidded.

Comment

Not a shocking price thing, but something on eBay that's irking the **** out of me. As I'm fairly regularly trawling the site for PCE games I can't help but notice there's a whole bunch of sellers who have sold the same item multiple times. I'm not just talking about one relist after a non payer, I'm talking about 20+ times in the completed listings. So what's going on here? Attempts to manipulate the market? It's always the same resellers who are at it.
                          Last edited by Colin; 23-03-2024, 13:37.

Comment

Sounds like something worth researching! If you control supply you control prices…

Comment

Working...
                            X