Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    Is your Majora's Mask the NTSC-US version?
    Sadly, all mine are PAL. Does that make them less desirable?

I am going to start looking for some acrylic hard display cases for them but the only ones I can find are on Etsy and they cost £50 shipped each!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
      Sadly, all mine are PAL. Does that make them less desirable?

I am going to start looking for some acrylic hard display cases for them but the only ones I can find are on Etsy and they cost £50 shipped each!
      It's not that. I was going to make a generous offer for an NTSC Majora's Mask

Those cases are expensive, but well worth it. I got one for a mint Earthbound CIB.

Comment

Haha. Thanks.

Comment

I hope you have one of these in your garage

That manual sold for $3000 in that condition

Comment

Mad! I am going to dig them out this afternoon along with the other games.

Comment

Those cases are expensive, but well worth it. I got one for a mint Earthbound CIB.
              When was that? Mint US SNES Earthbounds seem to be going for $1500+ currently! hock:
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Out of pure nosey interest, how did you end up with sealed versions in your garage [MENTION=1397]Mr Ono[/MENTION]? Did you buy them when they were contemporary and just never unseal them?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Out of pure nosey interest, how did you end up with sealed versions in your garage @Mr Ono? Did you buy them when they were contemporary and just never unseal them?
                  Bought back in the day with intent to play them but ...... children, release of Gamecube, work, etc etc meant they stayed on my study shelf for ages until relegated to loft - all unopened.

Loft extension started in 2013, so moved into garage (hence photo - see link I posted to Reddit) where they are now (I hope) buried at the back somewhere.

Last edited by Mr Ono; 07-06-2021, 16:02.

Comment

Ah, got it - thanks for satisfying my nosiness! That's an amazing haul.

Comment

Can probably go back in time and pay for the loft conversion with em!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        When was that? Mint US SNES Earthbounds seem to be going for $1500+ currently! hock:
                        Last summer I think. Here it is:

Comment

Last summer I think. Here it is:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262482311110
                          Ah gotcha, the protective case for the game, not the game itself heh.
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It’s turned into a truly grim place for buying retro - a lot of it is overpriced tat, where joe public thinks they have a gold nugget in there possession.

Comment

I mean: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57804089

Sure.

Comment

The Mario 64 thing is baffling to me just because it's such a common game. You'd think there would be sealed ones turning up every so often just due to the sheer amount of copies in circulation. Probably a load all over the world in the back of ex-catalogue shops, independent electronics shops who don't pay much attention to their stock room, folks who got them new and never ended up getting round to playing them for whatever reason.

My mum worked at an ex-catalogue place and they had sealed copies of various Master System games in about 2006. I got Ecco for a fiver.

Comment

Working...
                                X