X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This cheeky sod trying his luck:

Comment

Actually Zaki I have a very good one for sale on ebay

(Infinite Space) at the moment too starting at 9.00 (Bidding war commence Cepp) I could let you have it for a good price too!

I have a lot of DS, Gamecube and Dreamcast stuff up at the moment. Just doing a clearout.

In other news Chrono Trigger DS now nearly at 80 that game has legs on any system!

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
        Actually Zaki I have a very good one for sale on ebay
        Which game are you talking about? I was talking about SNES Ogre Battle and Chrono Trigger

Comment

Apologies I thought he was after Infinite Space, I misread the thread...oops! Anyway, I got to plug my auction!

I do have Actraiser 2 NTSC for sale if you want that, absolute mint, it looks unsued though if that is of interest.

Comment

[MENTION=16860]CAPCOM[/MENTION] We have a folder for promoting your own Ebay auctions: https://bordersdown.net/forums/101-E...Gaming-only%29

If you find it useful and it helps make you some dosh, consider paying it forward with a small contribution to the site here: https://bordersdown.net/threads/1091...tails-Blueroom

Comment

I was considering that...where do I sign... just done...this was just an organic conversation no harm intended.
              Last edited by CAPCOM; 15-10-2020, 19:36.

Comment

No worries. I was just trying to be helpful great that you signed up!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Depends on region too, some regions seem to be higher than others for certain games. In the USA things tend to get crazy with pricing. Found that out when looking for the castlevania games on ds ended up going with jpn versions in the end as they were cheaper but even those were damn expensive.
                  Yeah, same with PS1 and PS2 games which is frustrating. For example a US copy of Resident Evil 3 is around $70 on ebay, in Japan I can pick it up for about $4. Persona games which are going for hundreds in the US can be bought here for $5. Then there are super famicom games which is just insane (chrono trigger is about ¥900) I may need to get off my arse and learn the language as it would save me an absolute fortune

Comment

I’ve often thought about buying Japanese SFC RPGs and then (sacrilege to some, I know) swapping the PCBs for cheap Chinese translated repro boards, thus giving me quasi authenticity at bargain prices.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                      I’ve often thought about buying Japanese SFC RPGs and then (sacrilege to some, I know) swapping the PCBs for cheap Chinese translated repro boards, thus giving me quasi authenticity at bargain prices.
                      That's a good idea! I had a similar idea for some of the more expensive text heavy disc-based games - pick up a cheap disc-only copy in English, then put it in the inevitably dirt cheap Japanese box.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                        I thought about this too! But I've gone so far down the rabbit hole, there's no turning back now

There are only 15-20 more US SNES games I want in mint condition, which I'll try to buy over the next few years at a slow pace.

Comment

Even so my idea works for translations too. Case in point:

Dragon Quest VI for SFC around £10 - £20 CIB off eBay
                          Dragon Quest VI for SNES translated repro cart for £23 off Etsy

So for the bargain price of £33 one could have a fully playable version of DQVI that doesn’t look out of place on the shelf and has all the fantastic artwork in the manual.

Comment

I waited too long on this one.

Comment

No so much shocking but I hope these sell. I've still got my Nintendo sealed MM and OoT in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                                Is your Majora's Mask the NTSC-US version?

Comment

Working...
                                X