Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week I have been going through Unchqrted 3 for the first time. Currently on chapter 20

Just started Gravity Rush on the Vita too

Comment

Been playing a fair bit of PSO2 this weekend, so much so that I'm really tempted to pick up a PSvita for it so I can play during my commute!

Comment

That magic screen grab looks different to the one on Steam, what is it dataDave?

Comment

Originally posted by redstar_dan View Post
          That magic screen grab looks different to the one on Steam, what is it dataDave?
          It's the real deal, Magic Online. You buy virtual packs of cards and everything.

You can actually redeem them for the real things.

Comment

Been mainly playing 007 Legends and just on the final Skyfall section now. I've fared much better with it on PS3 than I did on 360 for some reason. It's passable enough on the cheap.

Comment

Finished Dust, and played some Minecraft 360, Rock of Ages (bizarre) and Virtua Fighter 5. All lovely games.

Comment

Just started playing The Walking dead series of games. First one was fantastic so I am expecting more of the same

Comment

Beat Sneak Bandit on iOS. It's great.

Comment

Started Resistance 3 on PS3

Comment

Finished To The Moon tonight, it was utterly wonderful.

Comment

Just spend 3weeks finishing uncharted 1,2,3. Drake, sully, chole and Elena fixed in my head.

Comment

Battlefield 3
                          Uncharted 3
                          iBomber defence on my windows 8 phone - bloody addictive but wish it was more like Advance Wars

Comment

EDF 2017, i'm getting ready for the new bug wars later this year. Never played this one before, had only played IA, it's much different!

Comment

Finished the main story of Lego Lord of the Rings this week. I've not played the Lego games too much, so I was quite surprised by this. Really fun, light-hearted take on a familiar story with simple gameplay and a low difficulty level, yet enough depth to the gameplay to be engaging. A great game to play when you're not in the mood to play more 'serious' games, and plenty to do and find after you complete the game and have unlocked more abilities. Well worth the ?16 it cost on Steam.

Also ploughing through Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD. This remains one of my favourite Resident Evil games, with the best backstory of any game in the series and genuinely interesting antagonists. Might be difficult to play for people less familiar with the older games in the series, but this game takes me back to the days when the series actually had an identity.

Also started playing Silent Hill 3 on the PC. The state of survival horror today makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                                The state of survival horror today makes me sad.
                                The genre still exists?

Bayonetta, Vanquish, and MtG,DotPW2013 for me (laptop power brick died, so no access to MtG:O)

Comment

Working...
                                X