Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioshock Infinite 1999 mode. How... how were people bitching this was too hard? if anything it's the difficulty the game should have been defaulted to.

Comment

Dirt Rally, Rare Replay and Halo. Enough gaming here to last me to the end of the year

Comment

Rocket League. Totally addicted.

Comment

Resident Evil 5 pc.

The GFWL to Steam conversion has created a fair few bugs, but it's still the fun shooter I remember.

I've bought new headphones recently and I've been hugely impressed with the audio. Some great sound effects whe you're fighting the bosses and the guns sound superb. I also noticed a Resi 2 sound effect in there which was mad - you turn a generator off and it makes the same sound from this scene.

Comment

Finally sat down for an hour's gaming and was inevitably spoilt for choice (PS3).

I'd just seen Pacific Rim and was in the mood for giant robots vs giant aliens, so I plumped for Lost Planet 3.

I tried so hard to like it as I adore the first two games, but it was a bit of a slog. Every few minutes there would be a new button pressing requirement, it was so grating.
            Press O to enter your mech. Use the left stick to aim the claw, hold R1 to grab the claw, use the left stick to shake off the ice. Press O to leave your mech, (get pinned by alien) hammer X to draw gun, use right stick to aim, press R1 to shoot.
            Press PS button to quit game.

The lead character is likeable enough and there are some beautiful graphics that the team have worked hard on, but the confusing missions (clear the ice from your mech, but you can't melee it off, you have to shoot it?!), awkward controls (I was pretty good at LP2 for a while) and staccato gameplay (thanks to the QTEs) made me want to turn off.

It made me miss the old co-op days of LP2 with [MENTION=1259]Katsujinken[/MENTION], [MENTION=8488]elaniel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=84]Riskbreaker[/MENTION].

Comment

Was reminiscing to myself on LP2 only yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far awaaaay...), good times

Comment

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D has me by the balls. It's still annoying but I'm still playing.

Comment

Splatoon, Art Academy, Super Mario Bros U (Wii U).
                  I think SMBU might be the best 2D platformer ever made. The challenges are so much fun, so addictive.

Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360).

Comment

Spec ops the line. Not too bad, wish it wasn't so shooty

Comment

Just got a PS4 and sparked up EDF 4.1, looks ace though need to get it back home for a proper comparison against the PS3 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                        This week I've been playing:

The Witcher
                        Sleeping Dogs
                        Still just these 2 thus far this week.

Comment

BF4 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

Comment

I'm still Resident Eviling. In 3. Nemesis is a naughty man and I have a particular dislike for the hunters. Two cornered me. I couldn't fire or move. Went from full health to no head in seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Went from full health to no head in seconds.
                              Sounds like my ex-wife!

#IThankYou

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Sounds like my ex-wife!

#IThankYou
                                Smooth.

Comment

Working...
                                X