User Tag List

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61151159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,607 of 1607
    Here's Amelia giving it some. She's still relatively new to gymnastics but improving fast

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ft2XVfbHUWUkmkAv8

Very very cool. I would like to get Olivia into gymnastics as early as possible. Whats the age limitations dude?
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Monkey View Post
    I started t'ai chi lessons with a proper teacher a few months ago and am absolutely loving it. It's so much gentler and more flowing than yoga (which is often stressful on the body and involves holding difficult positions) but the two together compliment each other beautifully. I wish I started the lessons years ago.
    Good stuff. I remember doing some training with this ba pua/tai chi/hsing i bloke from Germany and it was nuts. Way harder than some of the Tong Long I was used to. Reminds me I must get back into it at some point before I get too old. Keep it up ZM!

Ok, managed a 60s hang. Progress.

Pull up situation is a pitiful 6 forward grip

Quote Originally Posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
    Good stuff. I remember doing some training with this ba pua/tai chi/hsing i bloke from Germany and it was nuts. Way harder than some of the Tong Long I was used to. Reminds me I must get back into it at some point before I get too old. Keep it up ZM!
    Indeed. Old age creeps up on us all. It dawned on me last year that I'm surely past the midpoint in my life and so, while I still have my health and strength and will, I should invest my time in those things I've always wanted to do before it's too late. Few things sadder than a head full of regrets.