User Tag List

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 89979899
    Been months! Still got doors to put back on and a load of stuff to clear out but I was too excited to not post lol. Ossc needs adjusting as it's configured for the TV downstairs at the moment.
    I have a replacement Amiga 2000 case sticker on the way and I'm contemplating getting a vampire or terrible fire accelerator card for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    It's an Amiga @jamesy.

Nice t see you getting things back together @Brad, long time coming!
    Ah right pretty cool looking. I usually only see the Amiga 500/600/1200 style ones with the keyboard built together.

Big box Amigas are a bit daft these days. Back in the day you needed a big box to put all the expansion cards in but today you can make a dinky little Amiga 600 run like 20 times quicker than the fastest Amiga ever made. With 128mb ram and a compact flash and HDMI output. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Big box Amigas are a bit daft these days. Back in the day you needed a big box to put all the expansion cards in but today you can make a dinky little Amiga 600 run like 20 times quicker than the fastest Amiga ever made. With 128mb ram and a compact flash and HDMI output. Crazy!
    Mmmm very tempting!!

Kind of funny to think that I've spent so much money over the years buying retro stuff, yet have done as good as nothing on the Amiga front which I loved so much when I had mine.

Super Cars 1 & 2 .