• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my PC/Game room .

Comment

Smart.
      I also like the way it's propping up the ceiling

Comment

The massive Sports Direct mug really makes it look classy ;-)

Comment

Superb stuff TA.

Comment

I love how there's always someone examining the incidental stuff in the photos (fsw)

Comment

Crappy pic and not the best space but where I do my browsing/gaming.

The Wii U looks stunning on my U2410.

Comment

Celica and Iroha (y)

Comment

Don't forget Lilith!

I really wish I hadn't sold my KoCs last year. They're so expensive on eBay!

Comment

Show us the statues Speedy! They look nice.

Comment

Iroha: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/5874
                      Lilith: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/5873
                      Celica: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/8088

All of them are Konami Store exclusives, not entirely sure if that's 100% true though.

Comment

How many of those games have you completed TA? :P

Nice set up buddy.

Comment

Almost all of the ones I wanted to on the Mega CD and Saturn . Dreamcast onwards it becomes a different story as getting older and working becomes more serious starts to bite

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            Almost all of the ones I wanted to on the Mega CD and Saturn . Dreamcast onwards it becomes a different story as getting older and working becomes more serious starts to bite
                            Do you think you would ever start selling your wares?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                              Do you think you would ever start selling your wares?
                              Was speaking to van about this last year . I've seriously started to downsize my games collection and sold most of my Neo Geo, 3DO stuff , sold 90% of my Snes games (just gone for everdrive and kepping my USA Snes)) sold my entire lot of ST , Intellivision, Game Gear, Nintendo Cube hardware and games , sold my PS2 and most of my PS and PS2 games too .

I doubt I ever sell the Mega CD and Saturn stuff though

Comment

It's a bit messy at the mo, but here's my shed/office. It was built a few months back as somewhere to work from home and also to keep my retro tat.

This is my board game collection. As you can see, I have a fair amount. The aim is to get proper shelving and get rid of at least half of what is here.

This is the gaming side. I may get rid of the sofa as it does take up a fair amount of space, but it's also handy when friends occasionally pop over.

These are all my consoles. I keep my current gen stuff in the front room. The modded Mega Drive is my most recent addition. I'm also looking at getting rid of the master system and replacing it with a add-on for the mega drive to create space for a pc engine (maybe).

This is my Saturn, SNES, PS2, Xbox, and Master System collection (most of the MS games are out of shot). They are all double stacked, but I'm planning to cut things down to make it more manageable.

My GameCube, Wii, Dreamcast and Mega Drive collection. I'm now focusing on Sega's 16-bit console, so will be looking at trimming the others down.

Comment

Working...
                                X