X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Need a CRT for a SNES Martin.
    And the Space to house it lol

I sort of prepared though & have an XRGB on hand ready for when we are settled & I get the MD & SNES setup.

It was actually Chrimbo bonus this week & I'm sorely tempted to pick up one of my grail's in the form of a PC-E Duo so that I'm all set for the big move

Neil

Comment

I've been looking at Duos. Kinda want a Doujindance missed one though, avoid the headache of modding the thing myself. I get real anal and want what would be considered stock RGB gain values..

Comment

Space? Surely you can't live in a smaller property than me?

Comment

His LCD is too big.

Comment

I've been looking at Duos. Kinda want a Doujindance missed one though, avoid the headache of modding the thing myself. I get real anal and want what would be considered stock RGB gain values..
            Yeah I've actually added Doujindance to my saved sellers list to keep an eye on his auctions, hopefully one comes up soon.

I do need to get my MD2 & MCD2 modded though before I get them setup as well.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
              Space? Surely you can't live in a smaller property than me?
              Lol it is when it's a 1 bed flat all cluttered up with stuff for an 18 month old

His LCD is too big.
              That will be a Plasma I'll have you know

Comment

Haha.

I'm also finding it hear deciding between the Duo and Duo R. Supposedly the R doesn't have shielding and it is obvious that it suffers from yellowing.

Comment

Haha.

I'm also finding it hear deciding between the Duo and Duo R. Supposedly the R doesn't have shielding and it is obvious that it suffers from yellowing.
                  Lol

I'm the same also been thinking about the R-X or even going down the separate Core & then getting a CD unit later down the line.

Neil

Comment

Wow one bed! How have your survived so long? When are you moving?

Comment

The RX is identical to the R, just the RX comes with a **** pad.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        Wow one bed! How have your survived so long? When are you moving?
                        It's been a struggle but we have done ok tbh.
                        Bedroom is a bit of a squeeze but lounge is big enough (5m x 3m) means we have enough room for Chloe to run around during the day so it's not been to big an issue.

We rent because we can't afford to buy & looking for a 2 bed to rent that isn't almost double what we pay now is almost impossible but we are close to finding something, had hoped it would be before Christmas but that one didn't pan out so hoping for early in the New Year now.

The RX is identical to the R, just the RX comes with a **** pad.
                        I just read up on the differences & didn't realize that was the only difference...R it is then

Neil

Comment

Super CD-Rom and Core Grafx II combo is the daddy for PC-Engine CD reliability.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            Super CD-Rom and Core Grafx II combo is the daddy for PC-Engine CD reliability.
                            Ah I wondered what your opinion might be on the subject lol

Comment

It's not my favourite, but it is without doubt the strongest of all the variants CD-Rom player wise. And let's be honest, I've had a few of every type........

Comment

Any of you tech heads know why my SNES scart lead buzzes slightly?
                                Actually a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X