Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I don't like with the Billy is that they don't sell a decent corner unit, they just have a bracket system to put a half width one into the corner at an angle, which isn't very space efficient.

I also wish Ikea would stop making me walk around the entire store even though I'm only in there to buy a hot dog.

Comment

Having a rejig, got rid of my largest PVM style screen (barco) down to b&o's for main vintage gaming (MX4000 & MX4002). Pulled laserdisc kit out of the living room so doubling up as main area for that in 2 channel stereo.

Small pvm for rgb PCE, composite via the cdrom system on the bigger tv.

Last edited by Baseley09; 26-06-2022, 09:25.

Comment

Living the 90's dream.

Comment

Love the picture of Elvis in a frame, like he's your beloved uncle!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Living the 90's dream.
            Nothing like a wipeout sesh before the sesh.

Comment

[MENTION=2725]Baseley09[/MENTION], nice a simple set up you have there. Love all the old tech, especially the turntable taking pride and place atop of the unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                [MENTION=2725]Baseley09[/MENTION], nice a simple set up you have there. Love all the old tech, especially the turntable taking pride and place atop of the unit.
                Colin nailed it essentially trying to live like a rich person from the 90s

Comment

That single CRT at the end was giving me major feng shi unsettlement so welcome the monolith behemoth Pioneer PDP-LX5090 9G plasma. I feel like I've bought a classic car.

Comment

Nice choice of film too.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      That single CRT at the end was giving me major feng shi unsettlement so welcome the monolith behemoth Pioneer PDP-LX5090 9G plasma. I feel like I've bought a classic car.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus rex of a screen

Comment

Jeez you got a big tv. Jeez you got a big tv.

Comment

new retro corner, just a bit of wiring to do.
                          360/Wii will go to a wall mounted plasma elsewhere, when i get around to putting it up.

Comment

Nice and tidy

Comment

Really like that setup mate. Love those freestanding B&Os. When I eventually move to a bigger place I'd really like to have one.

Comment

Love that stand... I remember seeing that in a B&O showroom in a department store years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X