This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Any one for a double slice of pi? RGB-pi that is!

https://ibb.co/evcBdL
    I love how your house is full of CRTs

Comment

I've moved to a new place, so new setup. Space is limited, but there were 2 huge amps taking up space before, but now I'm just on 2chan stereo with a Denon Micro amp, so I've got the Xbone, 360, OG Xbox and Wii all set up. I have a CRT, but nowhere to put it realistically at the moment. Using a Sharp Aquos 32". Seems OK. No lag, but much preferred the image quality on my panny plasma. Got a cheap glass stand off facebook marketplace. Looks good. Pics when I can.
      Last edited by charlesr; 04-11-2018, 17:19.

Comment

Glad to hear you have your gaming sorted mate; all that running and exercise needs to be balanced out with sofa, beer and thumb twiddling time!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          I love how your house is full of CRTs
          Haha

Only one room mate; just a bit of over-split into the kitchen for a short period of time! Been meaning to give these two a good soak test!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Glad to hear you have your gaming sorted mate; all that running and exercise needs to be balanced out with sofa, beer and thumb twiddling time!
            For realz.

Comment

Amiga to lcd via ossc and a dvdo edge. Pretty happy with this setup I think.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Are you setup in a Swedish sauna?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Are you setup in a Swedish sauna?
                  Pretty much. It's like living in a ski chalet. Without the Alps or snow

Comment

He's in the shed at the bottom of the garden.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        He's in the shed at the bottom of the garden.
                        Feels a bit like that at times. Can't afford much until the rest of the money from the house comes through in a couple of years. Going to have to work harder/faster.

Comment

Cereals stuffed around the back there like a proper man shed.

My retro trolley is getting some upgrades. Pics soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            Cereals stuffed around the back there like a proper man shed.

My retro trolley is getting some upgrades. Pics soon.
                            Feel like I'm winning at life right now.
                            Here's the office right now

Comment

Guys can we all have a whip round for charlesr, i only saw MS consoles under that tv

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Guys can we all have a whip round for charlesr, i only saw MS consoles under that tv
                                There's a Wii on top of the 360. The N64 isn't unpacked yet and I might sell the DC (yeah, right, like I'll ever be able to have the willpower to do that)

Comment

Working...
                                X