Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's XRGB-3 great for all the old consoles and the Amiga. The Amiga's been upgraded with a bit more memory and and a 4GB compact flash acting as a HD for it, I had compact flash installed due to floppy disk's starting to fail when reading and on the plus side it now runs quiet since the floppy drive is no longer reading.

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
      Yeah it's XRGB-3 great for all the old consoles and the Amiga. The Amiga's been upgraded with a bit more memory and and a 4GB compact flash acting as a HD for it, I had compact flash installed due to floppy disk's starting to fail when reading and on the plus side it now runs quiet since the floppy drive is no longer reading.
      Nice, I will get one one day.
      Awesome on the Amiga.
      I really should dig the A1200 out & see how it's faired over the years & if any of the games still actually work.

Is Amibay still the best resource for all things Amiga?
      Might look into the Flash upgrade you've done

Neil

Comment

Amibay is great for things Amiga. The flash upgrade I have in my A600 will work fine on the A1200, I picked my up off ebay. Wasn't expecting to come pre-installed with pretty much every game you'd ever want to play on the Amiga.

Comment

Thanks for the info Noel

Will look all that up, would be nice to give the old girl some loving

Neil

Comment

Amibay had some Amigas set up at the Retro Revival event you wimped out of last weekend, Soundwave!

Comment

Secondary gaming den. PC and retro. Retro currently consists of a gamecube lol, but will expand, mostly using emulation. PC is hooked up to the TV so Gamepad compatible games I'll play on that. Looks lovely at max res and 60 or more FPS. Hoping PS4 will deliver similar or better visuals. Skyrim on this Vs the PS3 version is incredible.

Last edited by Brad; 27-05-2013, 17:28.

Comment

Nice and clean, I like that computer desk.

Comment

Only got room sorted last week hence so clean and tidy :-)
                  I'm a bachelor now so I might even put up a game poster and NO ONE can stop me! Plus it'll impress the ladies no doubt.

The desk is just an Ikea blank + 4 screw in legs. Functions just fine! I'll photo the main downstairs room soon but the cables are too messy at the moment.

EDIT: This'll do for now. Need some longer speaker cable so I can route it better.
                  Last edited by Brad; 27-05-2013, 18:22.

Comment

Messy?

Comment

I'm guessing he means the cabling?

Comment

I know, check my photos few pages before.

Comment

Lol! Ok,mine's not messy

Comment

Couple of pictures of my man-cave room Dreamcast set-up. Pretty simple set-up but also have another one with games downstairs..

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                              Couple of pictures of my man-cave room Dreamcast set-up. Pretty simple set-up but also have another one with games downstairs..

What Bose speaker is that? Companion 2?

Comment

Haha, nicely spotted. Sure is.

Comment

Working...
                                X