Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit - it is pretty funny the way big joe throws in the stink bomb, waits for it to break, then does a runner before he can catch a whiff!

What’s more funny is the even though it’s a repeat pattern, he gets away unscathed every time!

Comment

Apart from getting ditched that is.

Comment

Not exactly a great way of keeping people posting on here when this kind of crap is allowed. Bit sad really that people can only enjoy themselves when tearing someone else down, Dans collection setup is great it’s at least interesting & personalised.

Comment

I think it looks awesome [MENTION=14970]redstar_dan[/MENTION]. Not what I would have personally but I think it's pretty cool.

If I'd won the lottery I'd have something akin to an indie videogame shop, circa 2002. I used to love browsing those shops and I miss them now they've gone.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            That’s what I as getting at. It looks awesome if it was 1992. Lighted displays that even my 6-year-old would question is insane.

I’m not anybody important enough to question another’s will, but that seems like a life-long dream to me. The display itself is lost amongst all of that glass and lighting.

At the grand old age of 40; I just laugh at the stupidity of it.
            You meanie.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              I think it looks awesome [MENTION=14970]redstar_dan[/MENTION]. Not what I would have personally but I think it's pretty cool.

If I'd won the lottery I'd have something akin to an indie videogame shop, circa 2002. I used to love browsing those shops and I miss them now they've gone.
              I'm bored trying to find the link again, but I recently saw a collector had set everything up as a Toys R Us store!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                @Colin setup is sweet. I’m hoping to create something like this at the end of the garden:

Is this a picture from "The_Force"? That guy used to hang around in the old PlayStation forums which are now gone.

He had amazing and clean gaming setups in a number of his rooms in his house.

Comment

Dunno I just googled home cinemas and found the kind of thing I’m after. I now believe that the cost to get something I’m happy with will be way too much though. Like many tens of thousands of pounds

Comment

Finally got everything connected at the same time been such a lazy mess, might actually play some games now!

non photobucket smeared here gaming set up https://imgur.com/gallery/APC57VQ
                    Last edited by Baseley09; 04-08-2019, 20:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      Finally got everything connected at the same time been such a lazy mess, might actually play some games now!
                      Still got your 8833-II.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                        Still got your 8833-II.
                        Yeah got a PC Engine and LD player hooked up its just one of the best CRTs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          one of the best CRTs ever.
                          I really liked it when I used one for a few years between 1990-1993. Was for the Amiga, but also used it with an import SNES for a few months.

Comment

Come on Leon, own up, we know it’s you....

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Come on Leon, own up, we know it’s you....
                              G'day sport!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                                G'day sport!
                                lol

what do you think of his new set up?

Comment

Working...
                                X