X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's lovely. Big fan of the HSS-0130 poking out at the bottom

Comment

Aye, very nice set up. Love the lighting in the shelves.

Comment

Few snaps of movie/modern gaming, pc/neo geo and best of the rest

Comment

Originally posted by redstar_dan View Post
          I haven't posted on here in a while, here is my current slice of heaven, taken last night.

How did the 3rd party mem card turn out, for the bvm mate?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            How did the 3rd party mem card turn out, for the bvm mate?
            Hey buddy, yeah the card itself worked.
            What I wanted it for, didnt work out though.

Basicly the functionality I was hoping for, was different presets saved for various H and V alignment permitations.
            Even with saving all data to memory card, it seems that alignment is global and as a reault, does not save and load from memory card, yet everything else does.

Not sure if you can see in the photo, but I have a small red notebook with each systems alignment H and V values written down
            (it’s poking out under the monitor)

I even have this written down per game when relevant. For example Discworld displays bordered, so I have an alignment values noted for that, to eliminate the border.

I have tried playing with the basic channel presets, that kind of works to an extent, by fiddling with overscan and underscan. But its quicker to just dial in the alignment values each time, if I change game system.

Theres something oddly satisfying with twiddling the dials on the monitor, so its not such a chore in the end.
            Last edited by redstar_dan; 07-12-2018, 17:49.

Comment

Hey buddy, yeah the card itself worked.
              What I wanted it for, didnt work out though.

Basicly the functionality I was hoping for, was different presets saved for various H and V alignment permitations.
              Even with saving all data to memory card, it seems that alignment is global and as a reault, does not save and load from memory card, yet everything else does.

Not sure if you can see in the photo, but I have a small red notebook with each systems alignment H and V values written down
              (it’s poking out under the monitor)

I even have this written down per game when relevant. For example Discworld displays bordered, so I have an alignment values noted for that, to eliminate the border.

I have tried playing with the basic channel presets, that kind of works to an extent, by fiddling with overscan and underscan. But its quicker to just dial in the alignment values each time, if I change game system.

Theres something oddly satisfying with twiddling the dials on the monitor, so its not such a chore in the end.
              You have a 20F1E? Did you get the official rack to set the control unit under the set?

Comment

Yea the unit I got is the 20F1E and it came with the control unit, but no mem card, I got that from amazon.

Comment

My mum and dad were getting rid of an old 32" Bravia so I thought I'd do the right thing and give it a good home. The crt in my wardrobe set-up has moved aside for a rather nice 360 TATE set-up

Comment

I suppose it's quite funny how I went from having a monster set up with tons of consoles, multiple TV's, projector etc to where I am now. 65" 4K TV, PS4, and in the middle shelf front and centre, my Pi in its awesome Japanese MD style case. That's my lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      My mum and dad were getting rid of an old 32" Bravia so I thought I'd do the right thing and give it a good home. The crt in my wardrobe set-up has moved aside for a rather nice 360 TATE set-up

Nice. I can't tell what's running on it. Is that Mushihimesama?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Nice. I can't tell what's running on it. Is that Mushihimesama?
                        DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou
                          Ah, Cool. Never played that one. Looks like it has some lasery goodness, I do love dodon lasers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Ah, Cool. Never played that one. Looks like it has some lasery goodness, I do love dodon lasers.
                            Well worth having. 360 Mode is utterly brilliant. The mechanics are sheer perfection

Comment

Just put up a new video showing the current gaming room and how everything is connected to the TV and capture PC.

Comment

I haven't posted on here in a while, here is my current slice of heaven, taken last night.
                                That's beautiful. Looks more like one of the treasures cabinets in an Akiba retro shop than a home set-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X