Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love, love, love your collection, Importaku.

Comment

At night it's pretty cozy, have a crapload of lights everywhere.

How many lights is too many? trick question you can never have too many lol.

Last edited by importaku; 16-08-2019, 20:12.

Comment

I’m not one for tat but those little Taiko figures are adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
          I’m not one for tat but those little Taiko figures are adorable.
          Believe it or not they were toys in happy meals at McDonalds in japan. Each one plays a sound that if you hold it to the mic of the 3rd DS game it unlocks either a costume/taiko sound or unlocks the special McDonalds song to play. Have the sugoroku game board they came with somewhere in a drawer, in Japan McDonalds is on point.

Also love the replica Taiko arcade model the detail is insane, was a lot of fun to build & paint. It's not meant to light up but screw that, some soldering and hot glue later it lights up a bit like it's arcade counterpart.

And thankyou for the kind words people.

Comment

Loving some of the recent action in this thread ... Twilight Zone pinball table

Comment

I love what you've done with that Taiko No Tatsujin model. Very nice.

Comment

Quick whistlestop tour round my den

Comment

Cool tour [MENTION=2725]Baseley09[/MENTION] ... I used to have a Pioneer CLD2950 I remember it's big selling point at the time was (along with being Pal & NTSC) it could play both sides of a disc without having to physically turn it over.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Cool tour [MENTION=2725]Baseley09[/MENTION] ... I used to have a Pioneer CLD2950 I remember it's big selling point at the time was (along with being Pal & NTSC) it could play both sides of a disc without having to physically turn it over.
                    Yeah man one of the real luxuries of LD watching. I don't mind a side change but when you add in disc swaps it can become a bit laborious! #firstworldproblems

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      https://youtu.be/A_-WkEOnyLc
                      Awesome set up .

Comment

Saw thius on YouTube this morning. Nice setup dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          https://youtu.be/A_-WkEOnyLc
                          +1 for Gary Numan

Comment

I've been doing some decorating for several months and I'm now finally at the stage where I've put more-or-less all my games inside a great big cabinet (after a lot of thinning down).

Still needs a little bit of adjustment here and there (and another shelf adding) but I'm glad to have all of them in one place rather than scattered all over in a mess like before. Hopefully in a month or so I'll be able to show you the actual "setup". There's no big money items, but I might be able to dazzle you with thrift.

Comment

Mister fancy!!

Comment

Still very much a work in progress and some lousy low light phone pictures, but it's getting there! I mounted the TV on the wall like I'm living in the future and then celebrated by getting Sonic to the bit where he rides over lava on a velamint.

Should have everything more-or-less ready for Christmas, except the storage for the modern consoles which is going off to the side on some racking as they all have wireless controllers and I think they look ugly.

Comment

Working...
                                X