Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an f-ing superb track. Pure raw power. One of my favourite tracks from my favourite band.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The opening track could almost be from a Metroid Prime game.
            Last edited by Brad; 05-04-2013, 12:23.

Comment

Dub FX

Comment

Not safe for work. Turn those speakers up and nod your head bi*ches! :P

Listen to the chorus then throw up the westside gang sign!

Kicks in 43 second. Quite a long intro. This track makes me train harder for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                  Not safe for work. Turn those speakers up and nod your head bi*ches! :P

*Asap Rocky
                  Had to double take when I saw the name. Talk about being unoriginal. He stole his name from 'Aesop Rock' surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Had to double take when I saw the name. Talk about being unoriginal. He stole his name from 'Aesop Rock' surely?
                    Perhaps, or maybe he has taken the abbreviation 'As Soon As Possible', thrown a dollar sign in there to represent 'Money as soon as possible'?

Rocky maybe because it stole it from the film? hence the album cover.

That is my guess.

Comment

Or

Both classics, take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post

Oh this one for sure!

Comment

Few Ugly Duckling hip hop tracks I've been listening to religiously for the last couple of weeks. Not to be taken seriously, they are kind of like a more tongue-in-cheek version of the Beastie Boys. I really like them!

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                          Liking this. Never heard it before.

Comment

The drunken come down is now kicking in, what better than -

For you youngsters, f*** ok computer, the bends is the finest album this band ever produced. Don't believe the music magazine hype.

Comment

I must be an old man and out of touch because I have always loved The Bends more than OK Computer.

Comment

I like the bends more, more rock and less soppy.

Comment

Working...
                                X