Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Gizzard and the Lizard wizard do metal really really well

Comment

I think about the start of this video a lot:

Comment

Comment

King Gizzard and Wizard Lizard are AWESOME

I've been listening to Tool Fear Inoculum almost non stop. I am convinced that it is absolutely EPIC.

Comment

Mastodon by way of Conjurer, from a split EP of covers with Palm Reader. What I needed this morning, for sure.

Comment

I remember seeing Bat for Lashes support Radiohead years ago and not really enjoying myself at all. Then I heard this?

Video's not too hot, but that's a great track.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                I remember seeing Bat for Lashes support Radiohead years ago and not really enjoying myself at all. Then I heard this?

Video's not too hot, but that's a great track.
                It's a great album. Probably a contender for album of the year for me.

Comment

thanks to bithead1000

1. Shrimp Dance - 0:002. Kuro to Shiro - 7:023. Walk Tall - 18:434. Cat - 28:565. Romance - 34:23

Last edited by beecee; 14-01-2020, 11:22.

Comment

What happened to [MENTION=16623]Zen Monkey[/MENTION]?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                      What happened to @Zen Monkey?
                      Fell into a deep dark ditch while on shrooms, he's been waiting all this time for someone to notice him missing.

Comment

Hasn't logged in since August. I wonder if he voted

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          Hasn't logged in since August. I wonder if he voted
                          You can load up the camels with rescue equipment and we can go look for him, or we can stay inside where it's warm and play games....

*pause*

Yeah would be a shame to disturb the camels when it's cold.

Comment

Recommended by a keen muso friend who reckons it among the worst he's ever seen/heard, and I tend to concur with that opinion. Mike Nesmith out of The Monkees, doing a truly bizarre tribute to The Beatles and Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers, by way of encouragement to his daughter and their date to gain the confidence to cop off. It's so strange and creepy one imagines him wanting to watch. 4:20-4:25 alone is perhaps the most cringe thing I've seen, but taken all together it's just bewildering. What? Why?

Comment

Not quite sure how I've completely skipped some 18 years of Trail of Dead records (the last I spent real time with was Madonna) but this new one's got some immediate earworms. Case in point;

Comment

Listening to a load of Depeche Mode at prez. Today it's their second album which kicks off with one of my fave DM songs ...

Comment

Working...
                                X