Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another banger.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      ^Fila are amazing. They will always have my big, big love. Powerclown was my joint.

Listening to this good ish right now, I kept neglecting it at the time but now it sounds gorgeous. It's a banger

Proper banger. So niiiiiice.
      I still have my Powerclown album that I bought on release

Comment

Half an hour to go

Comment

Quite a few albums have dropped recently. Been enjoying the weeknd, childish gambino, RUFUS, Violent Soho & Pearl Jam!

Comment

Post Malones Nivana tribute.....i thought was very good

Comment

Lovely.

Comment

New Master Boot Record has been stuck in my played loop for a couple of days now.

Comment

Comment

NSFW lol

Comment

New Thou album of Nirvana covers. Don't mind if I do.

Comment

Mr Bungle covering The Exploited’s USA.

Comment

How have I never seen this?!

Comment

Was taking about dream theatre in the retro folder and dug out my cd to listen to this - I don’t think I have ever heard a song with as many timing changes, lead breaks, middle 8’s and different genre influences. It’s a masterpiece of composition. It’s long, but stick with it, as the best bits are in the 2nd half!

© WMG, Atco RecordsDream TheaterImages and Words1992Lyrics:Just let me catch my breath...I've heard the promisesI've seen the mistakesI've had my fair share ...

Comment

Just had a ramble about how good Dark was in the TV thread, so here's a beautiful track used in S1.

Comment

Odd band...was listening to a load of there songs and ...weird...changing time signatures a stop start nature for many of it and melodies that sound out of place....but there is just something about it i like
                                Last edited by eastyy; 26-07-2020, 13:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X