Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

King Gizzard and the Wizard Lizard have shocked the world and announced a thrash album, I likey

Comment

Album's not half bad either.

Comment

Comment

Just started listening to YMO's 'Naughty Boys' album as background choonage to HL2 and had to turn it off as I found the first few tracks to be boring, twee, poppy cack. I prefer their epic instrumentals like 'Technopolis' and 'Rydeen', not the soft pop shizz they sometimes did. I will reevaluate in a few hours, after a few lagers have hit the internal organs

Comment

Comment

Got the new Baroness album Gold & Grey on.

Can’t make my mind up about it. It’s kind of introspective and expressing a lot of hurt. Just doesn’t seem angry enough though. No doubt it’ll be a grower.

Comment

This was on TV a few nights ago. Such a great film. Action. Comedy. Great characters. Fab soundtrack. Has it all. Classic.

Comment

Twelve minutes of improvised brilliance:

His voice is so sweet and effortless. He sounds good just talking. What a dude, what a voice, what a tune...

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post

His voice is so sweet and effortless. He sounds good just talking. What a dude, what a voice, what a tune...
                        Best story, when he held a gun to Fred Wesley's head when he couldn't hit a note...
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Two album teaser tracks that I'm digging - Chelsea Wolfe track is way more folky than the last album, whereas that Russian Circles one is arguably heavier than much of Guidance. Two Sargent House albums I'll be picking up in the next few months, for sure.

Comment

The Baby Seals, good bouncy punk for a summers day -

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard a more sensual song.

If anyone thinks they can one-up this, I'd be happy to be surprised.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X