User Tag List

Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1186
    Bunk Bed on Radio 4.

One of my fave radio shows ... and a perfect late night listen. Older eps are very rarely repeated sadly, but a new series (5) started last night and it was quality

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b060cdyj

Gunship just dropped a new track, 4:13 my body ascended to sax heaven, Tim Cappello is god.
    NSFW video.

That track is superb. Coincidentally, The Midnight released a new track today called Lost Boy and it is also fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Family Fry View Post
    Gunship just dropped a new track, 4:13 my body ascended to sax heaven, Tim Cappello is god.
    NSFW video.

Just so everyone knows, the new album is out in October. 13 tracks of fantastic vocal synthwave. It’s pretty spectacular with some real highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Just so everyone knows, the new album is out in October. 13 tracks of fantastic vocal synthwave. It’s pretty spectacular with some real highlights.
    Sounds like someone in the know.......so jealous.
    Hoping they back it with a tour, will definitely go and see them live.

I’m getting tempted to pre-order this.

Are you doing any work for Gunship, Dogg?

Not right now but you’ve seen the stuff I did for them up to now, right? It has been a few things now. I wouldn’t be surprised if something brews in the future but no plans at the moment. But they have a load of stuff going on behind the scenes so I’d expect some cool stuff from them (I don’t know what’s coming so that’s not a knowing tease!).
    @Family Fry that set looks pretty sweet. I got the comparable set they put out for the first album and it was good.