X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping and Arrivals thread review

For posting uncontrollable hype.

I like how this is now a review thread too

Anyway, would anyone be able to be an absolute star and let me know once an Amazon Wii U pre-order ships? It'd be good to get an idea if mine is actually going to come or not...

Comment

My Premium Wii U shipped from Amazon today (and they honored the misprice) and expected delivery is tomorrow
      Also shipped today ZombieU and Super Mario Bros U from THeHut (but not Tank!Tank!Tank! strangely), Pro Controller from Shopto and ZOE HD also from Shopto.

Still waiting for Sonic & All Star racing to ship from Tesco though

Comment

Which mis-price was that? ?199 which was briefly advertised before the RRP was announced? That wouldn't have been honored, they were all canceled pretty much within 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          I like how this is now a review thread too
          Heheh. Hadn't notice that! Quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            Which mis-price was that? ?199 which was briefly advertised before the RRP was announced? That wouldn't have been honored, they were all canceled pretty much within 24 hours.
            Kit just said in the same post you've quoted that it was honoured - are you trying to call him a liar? My order (also at ?199) wasn't cancelled either, and still has tomorrow down as the delivery estimate.

Comment

Zombie U Pack delivered + Nintendo Land + Mario - at a nice ?369 Shopto miss-price! (Was changed to ?399 then ?424!)

Thanks shopto!

Comment

My FarCry 3 swanky edition has arrived...well, in my block anyway, got an email saying ity had been left with a neighbour who I have only interacted with once. Threatening to knock him out at 3am on a tuesday for blasting reggae! Amazingly enough there is no answer when I knock and the note I half pushed through the door has gone.

All these crappy courier firms now make online shopping awful...even a 3hr trip to their warehouse in bat country would be better...

Comment

Good old Royal Mail First Class from Shopto saw ZombiU, Sonic Transformed and Tank! Tank! Tank! arrive very quickly ready for me to pick up my WiiU with COD and Mario in store... and Far Cry... and ZOE.

Comment

Shipping and Arrivals thread review

?199.99 Premium Wii U set has shipped from Amazon

Comment

Wasn't calling anyone a liar. Didn't realize he meant THAT misprice. I picked it up from HUKD where everyone who had posted in that thread (and there were alot) had had their orders canceled. I just assumed it was the case across the board.

Maybe I still have my cancelation email, might be having words with amazon.

Edit: Seems Kit wasn't referring to the ?199 price error. THOSE were still all canceled as automated emails were sent out. Did you definitely pay ?199 before any vouchers or codes fuse? HUKD has a now expired deal 30 pages long of rather angry sounding people who were stung by amazon worming their way out of the situation.
                      Last edited by Daragon; 29-11-2012, 20:21.

Comment

Oder from Amazon arrived, just plugging in to do the update

Just to clarify I did not get it at the ?199 price, but at ?264 (had some gift vouchers so it end up costing only ?237) which is the price Amazon listed it for after the Nintendo announced the release date (13 Sept). My understanding was all orders placed before the 13th Sept were canceled regardless of price, and any orders after that date were honored. Would be happy to assist anyone who thinks their order should be fulfilled at the lower price

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                          Did you definitely pay ?199 before any vouchers or codes fuse?
                          Yes. Order was placed on the 13th of September.

Comment

NSMBU and Pandora'S Tower (Wii) arrived today. Amazon Prime is getting dangerously easy to use.

Comment

Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Box shipped

Comment

Working...
                              X