X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just hope that the Wii-U has the fill rate to handle 60fps 1080p

Comment

I'm sure there will be HD versions of SMG etc and some gamecube games at some point, if only just to fill in the gaps between quiet periods of games releases. I would quite happily buy some of those games again as long as they are priced right.

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
        I'm sure there will be HD versions of SMG etc and some gamecube games at some point, if only just to fill in the gaps between quiet periods of games releases. I would quite happily buy some of those games again as long as they are priced right.
        Im pretty sure you are right, I'm sure Nintendo will have noted the extra $ that HD collections can bring in, still even I can't say that some of their stuff (GC stuff especially) would be worth a HD re-release purchase. If Windwaker is one of them I may have to eat my words and buy a Wii-U

Comment

Still no news from ShopTo which is a little worrying ...

Comment

Yeah i was expecting to be charged on Friday and am still waiting to be, hopefully they will start tomorrow.

Comment

I can't even figure out why, but I think I want one of these now. If ZombiU gets a good write up from folks I trust on here, I may well be in. Current gen in the ikobo household? Good grief.

Comment

If your wanting one on launch day then i suggest getting yourself over to Shopto. They seem to be guaranteeing Wii U for Friday as i had email from them on Friday stating this. At the very worst they will give you ?5 if they fail to do so.

Comment

Nah, i'd rather read some more opinions before deciding. I absolutely hated the Wii, only home system I can think of I haven't owned, so i'd need to convince myself first.

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                    Still no news from ShopTo which is a little worrying ...
                    I've already paid for mine I can't see them processing until Tuesday or Wednesday just a bit worried as I'm in work for 12hours on Thursday and shopto sent my vita out on a Wednesday and DPD UK tried to deliver it on Thursday and nobody was in
                    Went down to their depot early Friday morning only problem I had to do a round 50 mile trip

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      i agree it's getting a bit stupid nowwhat we need is oddball on here with his positive waves not moriartys negative waves
                      roll on the 30th so we can post some positive points about it I hope
                      Woof woof woof

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                        I've already paid for mine I can't see them processing until Tuesday or Wednesday just a bit worried as I'm in work for 12hours on Thursday and shopto sent my vita out on a Wednesday and DPD UK tried to deliver it on Thursday and nobody was in
                        Went down to their depot early Friday morning only problem I had to do a round 50 mile trip
                        That's why I am getting mine sent to work ..

Comment

I wonder when Shopto will actually start sending out their stock. What are the chances of getting it as soon as Wednesday?

Comment

I doubt they will break release date for a console sadly

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                              I wonder when Shopto will actually start sending out their stock. What are the chances of getting it as soon as Wednesday?
                              I would love that I'm off til Thursdaybut I can't see it happening at all

Comment

I think we might get them Thursday at a push ... It doesn't really matter to me though as I am busy Thurs & Fri night anyway .. So Saturday will be the first time I get to use it properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X