Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Fighter X Mega Man (PC, Dec 17. Price: free)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fighter X Mega Man (PC, Dec 17. Price: free)

Haha how cool!

Shame it's just pc would have loved to see this on xbla or psn too. Can't wait though!

Comment

Damn! How awesome is that? And for free? I'm sure tons of people would have been willing to pay for this.

Comment

It's because it was an already existing fan made game.

Basically Capcom started talking to the guy and worked with him to get it in final state.

They obviously panicked at the backlash of the 25th anniversary - no new megaman

Comment

That's pretty cool of Capcom. Other companies seem to get the lawyers involved with things like this, or start flagging YouTube videos for no apparent reason.

Comment

One of the local guys from the arcade was working on an a SF x MM game, I wonder if it's him?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              One of the local guys from the arcade was working on an a SF x MM game, I wonder if it's him?
              Lucky Bast!

This actually looks like a lot of fun, can't complain at the price either.

Comment

Turns out it is.

Comment

Just a reminder that this has now been released

Comment

and works even on my steam powered laptop! hard as nails as usual

Comment

This is absolutely ace, please capcom, give us a vita or wii u/3ds release.

Comment

What phone have you got Greg?

Comment

I've never been a massive fan of mega man but for free it well worth a try respect to the maker of it and capcom for not shutting it down. I like how the boss have a lot of attacks at they seem to be programmed to behave in a certain way depending on how close you are or if you're jumping .

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            What phone have you got Greg?
                            xperia play, why Dave?

Just beat Blanka and got a power to ... throw watermelon's, what do I do with that.

Comment

Working...
                            X