The Twelve Games of Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was actually pretty good!
    Why have I haven't played this game I do not know, I mean look at my clock gnome hybrid car.
    Got to carry that gnome all the way through the game

Next up I will install Aquaria.

Comment

NiGHTS is ****ing bizarre. Is this a classic game to some people? Granted there are no giant monsters and ridiculously shaped swords but still, I though I would give it a go.

I don't even understand how I beat the second boss!!

Comment

Time has caught Nights up a bit but the game is pure amazeballs still Can't remember which boss is 2nd but most are beaten using either the loopdeloop or dash moves.

Comment

Re: The Twelve Games of Christmas

I just beat TMNT on the original Game Boy.

Lovely!

Comment

Every Christmas I try and make sure I have at least 3-4 adventure type games to really sink into over the Christmas period. This year I have...

Hitman absolution
            Silent hill down pour
            Biohazard 6
            Uncharted golden abyss

I tend to get through two of these games from beginning to end in the week between Christmas and New Years... But it looks like I'll be playing these games well into the new year... Especially how I like to take my time and wander around doing random things in games, just to test the gaming environment

But in the run up this year, I am playing sleeping dogs and soul calibre 5, the story mode is actually quite engaging to me for some strange reason...

Comment

For anyone wanting a recommendation, I got through Little Inferno in a day and, without wanting to give too much away, this time of year is the absolute perfect time to be playing it for multiple reasons.

It might be *a touch* overpriced, and on paper it doesn't sound that compelling but, trust me: it was a truly lovely game to play.

Also: the less you know about the game before playing it, the better. Sure, this means a complete leap of faith is required when stumping up the cash, but it'll be rewarded in the end.

Comment

DAY 3

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Wii

Yes, I bought this 2 years ago and still haven't touched it. And so it becomes my game for day 3.

Comment

^ keep a sickbag handy, Kryss! It's so saccharine it's a health hazard. Me and even my (then) 4 your old couldn't stop puking for weeks afterwards.

Comment

I loved it! Will probably carry on playing it to completion.

DAY 4

Sine Mora on PC

Quite the recent purchase and joining FamilyFry on his Steam-play regime. Bought this about 2 weeks back on the Steam "big screen" promotion and haven't touched it yet. Will be correcting that later!

Comment

sorry posted twice
                      Last edited by hush; 16-12-2012, 17:00.

Comment

Day 3

Last Night was Escape Plan its been sitting on my Vita since I've had it so thought it was the best time to play it

Day 4

Today's game has been Trails in the Sky this has been downloaded on my PSP since i don't know when still really early on in it but am having fun so far

So you enjoying sina mora Kryss

Comment

Ski Safari on Android today!

Comment

Day one: Bioshock 1
                            Second attempt at this. Tried and aborted on ps3 a while back. This time on pc and I'm liking it. Will finiah it over xmas because...

Day two : Faster than light
                            Not feeling this really. Normally like puzzles but I don't understand the rules of this one. Will research and try again.

Day three : Trine 2
                            After accidental erasing my trine 1 save i started this. Best looking game ever made. Love the puzzles. Love it all. Fantastic

Day four : Trials evolution
                            Fantastic stuff. Love it just as i loved hd. Gets real hard real quick. I've played the pc games too but they simply don't control well. The xbox games control great though.

Days 1 to 3 might be muddled up.

Comment

Stick with FTL it really is a cracking little game.
                              I always see this picture and it makes me smile, so true.

Comment

Aquaria was actually quite nice, relaxing. The music looped far too much though and I was getting sick of hearing it after 15mins.
                                Just installed and played The Wonderful End of the World, from Dejobaan Games.

Now where's my Katamari?

Ahhhhh there it is!
                                Just spent 45 mins on it absorbing stuff. It pretty much plays the same as Katamari, absorb (roll) stuff and get bigger it's just missing the charm.

Comment

Working...
                                X