No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can as long as you have a Japanese PSN account, but the beta is nearly finished now anyway so might not be worth it. Plus it's in Japanese.

Comment

The game launches tomorrow Shakey.

Comment

Is it playable in Japanese? I played a bit of PSU on 360...

Comment

Did anyone pick up DJ MAX Technika Tune, If so how is it? Really interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Is it playable in Japanese? I played a bit of PSU on 360...
            Eh, I dunno. My brother managed to figure most things out using online guides and he doesn't understand, but the vast majority of the game will be unintelligible.

If you have a decent PC, there is a fan-made English patch for the PC version.

Oh and PSU was rubbish. PSO2 is the first multiplayer Phantasy Star game to actually be better than Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
              Did anyone pick up DJ MAX Technika Tune, If so how is it? Really interested in it.
              I grabbed the JPN one last year and I can't say I rate it so highly. There's a ton of licensed K-pop which doesn't appeal to me, and the play mechanics do not carry across so great from the arcade - given there's presses needed on the rear touch panel as well as on the screen you have to hold the Vita up too, and it just ends up being an exercise in fumbling and frustration. You might get more mileage out of it than me, but for me the first DJ Max Portable title for PSP is still the best.

Comment

For + subscribers, God of War HD supports full remote play on Vita, which is fun!

Comment

Woohoo so my Vita turned up all the way from Germany today. Only 5 days. Thats pretty fast imo .

It comes with a euro 2 pin plug charger, so am I gonna be ok if I use a 1 Amp 240v AC shaver adapter to plug it in with or is my Vita gonna burst into flames?

Comment

I believe mainland Europe uses the same voltage as the UK, but even if I'm wrong, the Vita AC adaptor is multivoltage - I'm using my UK AC adaptor here in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                      For + subscribers, God of War HD supports full remote play on Vita, which is fun!
                      Oh that is excellent news. Does anyone know if this applies to the disk collections?

Comment

What's the deelio with getting a 3G Vita from another locale? Or would you need to get a British 3G one to use it in the UK?

(SIM cards notwithstanding - naturally I know you'd need a UK one of those)

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          Oh that is excellent news. Does anyone know if this applies to the disk collections?
                          Works fine on disk too. Just "Remote play" the PS3 and start the game from the Vita when "Controlling" the PS3 desktop. Pretty cool!

Comment

Works fine on disk too. Just "Remote play" the PS3 and start the game from the Vita when "Controlling" the PS3 desktop. Pretty cool!
                            Cheers, feels like the best way to play the collections

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              Cheers, feels like the best way to play the collections

I can imagine ICO HD (also remote play enabled) would be super cool too.

Comment

I can imagine ICO HD (also remote play enabled) would be super cool too.
                                Its ok, a bit soft looking...

Could be a proper vita game!

Comment

Working...
                                X