No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Square Enix PSP games are generally 20$, Namco Bandai 40$ (Soul Calibur Broken Destiny and Tekken 6) and Capcom 10$.
    (US PSN Store)

PS1 games are either 10$ or 6$. Of course it's 10 for the most of the Square Enix games and the more famous games.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
      Nope Decider-VT just do the 2nd memory card trick, i know its a pain but it does work.
      True, but it's still annoying. I shouldn't have to buy a second memory card, really. I should be able to access content that I paid for. But that's OK, I'm patient enough to wait for the hackers to do their worst.

Comment

Could some one please point me to the 2nd memory card trick please.
        Did Sony try to stop this swap trick carry on with a FW update? I've so much PS1 stuff on my Us Psn that I'd nearly buy a 2nd Vita.

Comment

Received mine the other day. Been messing with Playstation All Stars and Gravity Rush. Can see All Stars getting old fast, but Gravity Rush is really holding my attention, really digging it. What i am impressed with the most is the device itself, it doesn't feel cheap. Has a nice solid build and the display is really impressive. Persona 4 is currently flying its way to me.

Just wondering what other games should i be checking out? How does blazblue handle?
          Currently thinking about Wipeout & Last Reward. Uncharted i can just get for free on playstation plus.

Comment

Everybody's Golf is immense fun!!

Monkey Ball for the price is great.

Fighting game wise it has to be SF X Tekken or Ultimate MvC.

Comment

PSVita thread, positivity? Excellent! I thought Ultimate MvC was absolutely stunning when I had mine.

Comment

PSVita thread 2.

Thanks for the recommendations dudes. The only bad thing I can say about is the memory sticks are bloody expensive.

Comment

Given the memory cards are proprietary, how do you transfer stuff from one to another? I'm thinking of getting a larger one but not sure if I can just copy my stuff to computer and then back to the new card?

Comment

Has DJ Max Technika Tune been released in the states yet? Can only find the hk release.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Given the memory cards are proprietary, how do you transfer stuff from one to another? I'm thinking of getting a larger one but not sure if I can just copy my stuff to computer and then back to the new card?
                      Use the Content manager assistant.

DL the software from sony, and then just fire up the app when the vita is connected via usb.

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

Great 1st year of Vita review, really good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Cool, thanks!
                            Just got a 32gb card, and you can also use the original card and swap, ( I have some games on the 16gb card) if you want to keep both that is.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                              http://www.computerandvideogames.com...e=1#top_banner

Great 1st year of Vita review, really good read.
                              Great read! Funnily enough I've been having a bit of a Vita re-play recently and on the basis of the demo, I purchased LBP yesterday. Of all the games, this one actually is maybe the closest "PS3 on the bus" game yet.

I've also gone back to Wipeout and to be fair it really is a very impressive looking game, it's just that I prefer the game style of Wipeout HD.

Finally as a bit of a surprise, I found out that PSP games on PS3 can be copied over, even though they are not on the PSN vita store. So I got me Capcom Classics (Reloaded and Remixed) across for some Ghouls n Ghosts action!

I will continue to support Vita, it is exactly the handheld I had hoped for.

Comment

Got my white Vita today, a sexy beast. Have been transferring my stuff from my black Vita before I'll sell that one.

Also, tomorrow starts a 3-week sale on the US PS Store with some great titles. I'm thinking of getting LBP, and as I have PS+ it will cost only $17.49 - sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X