PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Have you played Darkest Dungeon yet, [MENTION=2206]MonkeyJuggleDX[/MENTION]? It's amazing!

Going to check out your suggestions, cheers!
    I've not. My backlog is ridiculous at the minute and these 80+ hour games aren't helping me clear it at all! I still have Muramasa and P4G to start too!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      I've not. My backlog is ridiculous at the minute and these 80+ hour games aren't helping me clear it at all! I still have Muramasa and P4G to start too!
      Same here, the game's length keeps putting me off

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
        I'll give you a shout next time I see it on offer.

Comment

Like the XBX bargain this weekend I've also nabbed one of these for £60.

I've never, ever felt an appeal for the LCD revised model Vita's so I've picked up the OLED original which comes bundled with 16GB memory card, little wear and tear to it and all the cabling and a carry case. I plan on setting it up a bit like I have with my 3DS whereby it's likely the other last ever true handheld that will be released of this convenient a nature and so with the 3DS I got the best model then over time installed my personal definitive line up for it. It doesn't see much play but it's perfectly ready to go at any time with greats lined up. I'm going to do the same with the Vita, work out what I need to pick up for it and set it up accordingly. The memory card remains an issue but I've discovered that if you hack it you can override the memory card system to utilise standard micro SD cards so I'm going to try that so it'll run with 128GB instead.

Comment

Having bought my first ever PS Vita this past May, it's disheartening to see publishers seem to have given up putting their games on sale on the european PlayStation Store. With very little exception, the ones that do go on sale are cross-buy from the PS4 version.

I'm hoping for some sales around Black Friday and Christmas but, if they don't happen, I'll just have to pick up some of the must-buy exclusives at full price.

Comment

An oral history of Sony’s big gaming play, and how it changed the world

No surprise but Jim Ryan from Sony verbally confirms Sony is done making handhelds

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                https://www.gameinformer.com/feature...first-25-years

No surprise but Jim Ryan from Sony verbally confirms Sony is done making handhelds
                Makes sense... Though as they still have their phone business, part of me would love to see a modern update to the Xperia Play.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Makes sense... Though as they still have their phone business, part of me would love to see a modern update to the Xperia Play.
                    I actually loved this phone for the 4 weeks i had it, but i went through a device a week due to battery issues and crashing and eventually switched device. However it was the best emu device i've had, always on me and i had snes games, gba, nes, md, all sorts on it.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      I actually loved this phone for the 4 weeks i had it, but i went through a device a week due to battery issues and crashing and eventually switched device. However it was the best emu device i've had, always on me and i had snes games, gba, nes, md, all sorts on it.
                      Yeah, I steered clear because I heard about these concerns, but there was nothing wrong with the concept. Even the form factor was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        It’s a shame , both the PSP and Vita were fantastic

Comment

My Xperia Play is still my fave phone. Might dig it out.

Comment

UPDATE 1/6/20: Seems it was a false alarm, as Killzone: Mercenary's servers are reportedly back online. Hurray!ORIGINAL…

Without notice Sony has pulled the servers for Killzone: Mercenary

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-taken-offline
                              Without notice Sony has pulled the servers for Killzone: Mercenary
                              I'm sure both the guys still playing it will be really upset

Comment

Dozens actually 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X