Wanted: IPad 2 or 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: IPad 2 or 3

Looking to buy an iPad 2 or 3 as a Christmas gift for my Mum so she can FaceTime and show off her photos etc..

16gb is fine but anything considered for a good price

anyone looking to sell?
    Last edited by MiG; 09-06-2013, 22:10.

I have a 16gb ipad 3 that you can have for ?240 plus delivery, if your still looking for one.

Comment

I am after another iPad, this time for my wife's parents in China so they can FaceTime with us and the grand kids

Ipad 2, 3 or 4 is fine, not bothered about mem size, smaller and cheaper the better!

Comment

32gb white wifi ipad 3rd gen

Comment

Still looking, aiming for something around the ?200 - ?250 mark..

Comment

Desperate for one of these still, need it before my wife leaves for China so she can take it with her for her parents.. She leaves on the 30th..

anyone?

Comment

I have seen them in cex for around that price

Comment

Have you tried the Apple refurb store? the older models must be around that sort of mark by now.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys, but both CEX and the apple refurb store want over ?300 for the 16GB models in crap condition (at least the ones in CEX)

If nothing comes up I might look at getting a mini, Amazon has them for ?250, was hoping for the larger screen as easier for oldies but I don't think difference would be that bad..
                  Last edited by MiG; 18-06-2013, 18:01.

Comment

My son has a Mini and it's perfect, and is about a third of the weight of the full size version, battery life is still great though. So glad we bought the smaller one, more portable etc too.

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
                      Thanks for the tips guys, but both CEX and the apple refurb store want over ?300 for the 16GB models in crap condition (at least the ones in CEX)
                      One plus point with the Apple Refurb store is that the condition of the items is usually excellent. I've bought a few things from them (including an iPad and laptop) and haven't been able to tell the difference between them and a new product. Definitely go for them over CEX if you have to resort to that option.

Comment

Working...
                      X