Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business as usual then for the media.

Comment

I'm surprised they haven't found some link between Video games and Covid19.

Comment

In Mike's defence, it's comparing video game addiction to just playing video games.

However, we all know what the first article would have been like without reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          I'm surprised they haven't found some link between Video games and Covid19.
          If the link with 5G masts falls through, they'll let you know.

Comment

Another dickhead:

A father who paid £4.99 for his daughter to use a smartphone app was shocked to find a £4,642 bill.

Comment

One hell of a Dick in more ways than one; given he's 70's and having 'kids'

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                "Steve admits that he didn't read the terms and conditions of the sale when he allowed his daughter to initially spend £4.99 on his debit card." Asshat. The devs should could told him to go do one.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                  "Steve admits that he didn't read the terms and conditions of the sale when he allowed his daughter to initially spend £4.99 on his debit card." Asshat. The devs should could told him to go do one.
                  The harsh yet fair judgement of the lone man on planet earth who reads terms and conditions.

I’m only joking of course. Nobody reads the terms and conditions, not even you.

Comment

^ Of course I don't read 'em. But I wouldn't admit that while crowing about my right to a refund.

Comment

^ Of course I don't read 'em. But I wouldn't admit that while crowing about my right to a refund.
                      Ah yes. Okay, same.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        One hell of a Dick in more ways than one; given he's 70's and having 'kids'
                        We can't hear you when you're atop your high horse.

Comment

Oxford Academics find that playing games can be... good for your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            https://www.theguardian.com/games/20...ford-academics
                            But but Mortal Combat! GTA! Rock music!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://www.theguardian.com/games/20...ford-academics
                              Indeed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntHL_VnCn3g

Comment

Well Steve is a double berk as when you add a payment card to Apple or Google play store it gives you secure options for future purchases.
                                This keeps happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X