X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unirally on the SNES.

Comment

I kid you not. I read that as "Urinally"

Katamari is pretty disturbing when you roll people up. Screams and stuff. Maybe that was just me screaming though.

Comment

Crash Bandicoot!

Comment

Toy Story 3...

Comment

Thrill Kill.

And being serious, isn't Minecraft supposed to be good for kids? It's just not pretty. But it can be if your kids are awesome.

Comment

Minecrafts not really a kids game, unless your kids like spending hours trying to learn how to mix raw materials to make things it would probably make them feel like they were back at school.

Comment

There's always creator mode.

Comment

Indeed there is, I think it would be a fun thing to play with kids split screen.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita
                    Crash Bandicoot!

Honestly, I wouldn't give that to a kid these days. Loved it, but it was frustrating as f*ck and often seemed totally unfair. Maybe Crash Bandicoot 2 though.

It's not pretty, but for a quasi educational choice there's always Boom Street (Fortune Street/Itadaki Street) on Wii. Depends how old your kids are as it's a fairly complex digital board game, but I can imagine it being huge fun to play as a family with young children. It's kind of like Monopoly but with a fun and simple buy/sell shares element added, and is VERY much a board game rather than a through-and-through videogame.

Rather than trying to annihilate every other player by bankrupting them in order to win (Monopoly), there is a cash goal which you and the other players race towards, and tons of different board layouts. Each board layout varies in size and complexity, and has a recommended goal amount to reach, but you can tweak it yourself - so you can choose whether to play a game that lasts an hour or 10 hours! A very, very clever game that I love. It's essentially multiplayer only though (like most board games lol).

Comment

Working...
                    X