DaytimeDreamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaytimeDreamer

Bought a Japanese Saturn from this chap. Communication was brilliant throughout, he even sent me photos of the unit AFTER I said I wanted it, just to make sure I was 100% happy before sending the cash over.

Console was posted immediately and arrived super-fast. It was incredibly well packaged and exactly as described in the listing.

Massive, massive recommendation. Trade with confidence!

Purchased Tomb Raider PS3 from him, posted when he said, arrived the day after in condition originally stated in thread. Will definitely use again, top forumer.

Comment

DD just came round and collected a bunch of NEO-GEO carts he'd bought from me. Nice guy, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Comment

Back to back feedback! Same as above, but DD grabbed another AES cart for himself as well as a PC-Engine for his mate.

Comment

Traded some shenanigans and all went well and cannot complain

Asked for loads and took a couple so there is room for improvement and more to take before eBay get them

Thanks Luke

Comment

Sold me a lovely PS3 Arcade stick which arrived quickly & super minty fresh

Couldn't ask for better service

Neil

Comment

Luke bought my (deep breath!) AES console, my AES memory cards, my AES joysticks AND sold me a PS3 so I could play the last of us. All went without a hitch.

Comment

Luke bought my 160GB PS3 from me.

Perfect trader. Good comms and prompt payment.

Enjoy mate!

Comment

Bought some dreamcast games off me. Nice and quick payment

Comment

Bought COD Ghosts on PS4 and arrived quickly and sealed, as described. Thanks!

Comment

Loads of trades with Luke, thought he already had a feedback thread, if I find it I will merge.

Top guy anyways. A+

Comment

Bought FIFA PS4 from Luke yesterday. It aarrived today in some outrageously secure packaging.

Qua-li-tee!!

Comment

Further trades and further excellence.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought AC4 for PS4 quick and easy, seems like a nice guy!

Would buy from again!

Comment

Bought a promo disk for PS4 (Knack). Good comms and the loose disk was in a jewl case and then jiffy bag for protection in postage.

Comment

Working...
                              X