No announcement yet.

DaytimeDreamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought from again, got a little something extra too. Said I would buy from again and I did!

Highly recommended by me

Comment

Young Luke sold me a minty promo copy of Beyond Two Souls for a very reasonable 12 quid. Well packaged and sent in an acceptable time frame. The force is strong in this one.

Comment

Great buyer here. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Purchased Toukiden on PSVita from Luke.

Arrived very quickly and was a great price.

Cheers!!

Comment

Bought a couple of PlayStation games from Daytime. I received them swiftly. Would deffo deal with again.

Comment

Bought my Hori Real Arcade Pro 4, simple and fast bank transfer and a handy business address to courier too so i knew somebody would be there to definitely sign.

cool dude
              cool name
              cool job
              smooth runnings

Comment

Bought a DoA5 PS4 code from this fine chap.

Brilliant as usual!!

Comment

No probs at all

Cheers

Comment

Brought a PS4 game from this dude and he delivered the game in good time, very well packaged too. Friendly and polite.

Thanks,

Comment

Lucas bought a large bunch of Neo Geo stuff from me. Super quick payment and a friendly chap to boot. Two thumbs fresh.

Comment

Exchanged an OSSC for a modded PS1, and he threw in a few pads, memory cards, and an official RGB cable. Happy

Comment

Bought a camera, a Mark I Sony DSC-RX100, from DaytimeDreamer. Its condition was exactly as described — mint, could pass for new — and everything went very smoothly.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=16075]DaytimeDreamer[/MENTION] for 2 lovely laptops

Comment

Got a code for Control from DaytimeDreamer. Thanks again.

Comment

Just bought a code for Nioh 2 from DD. The whole process was a doddle and done before I could say Xbox Series X GOTY edition (I timed it). Recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X