No announcement yet.

Recommend me some xbox 360 games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure some folks have read your original post, but I would stay clear of both Nier and Tales of Vesperia.

Comment

Good fun driving game I'd go for Forza Horizon. The new rally mode DLC is excellent, has great handling with open world driving but none of the annoyances associated with that as you can fast travel as well of you'd prefer.

It's sort of a racing compendium and as its 360 exclusive I guess that makes it all the sweeter.

Comment

The pinball arcade. :-)
        Love it.
        It's being relaunched in a couple of months with the latest updates and twilight zone, and star trek tables with a new publisher.

Comment

Forza Horizon is easily my favourite racing game of the year, and actually my favourite one since PGR4 was released I think.
          Lots of fun and the Rally expansion is just as great, although rather tough.

For shooters, we have Akai Katana, Deathsmiles, Dodonpachi Ressurection and under Defeat in Europe, but Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets, Espgaluda II (not the LE one though) and Mushihimesama Futari are region free.
          Oh and Dodonpachi Saidaioujou coming later this year.

Earth Defence Force 2017 with the new one coming out this year.
          Borderlands 2 and Sleeping Dogs are very good as well, and I hate GTA games.

And I know this last one doesn't fit the request, but I can't help but recommend X-Com as well. Brilliant game.

Once you go looking for XBLA games, you'll probably end up buying loads of them as there's some incredible stuff on the store.

Comment

Working...
          X