Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DS Metroid Prime would be amaze.

Comment

Unirally a real inventive game, Onimusha and Charles and every rally lovers best game Rallisport Challenge.

Comment

unirally! Best game in the SNES. Well, not really. Still awesome.

Comment

Ooops this gen, me bad, i guess Mirror's Edge.

Comment

This gen I would have loved to have seen more Condemned. The first two had some of the most inspired sound design in any game I've played and the gameplay was superb once you got to grips with it. Maybe Sega are saving it for the start of the next gen? I can wish.

Comment

I'm one of the few to have enjoyed the Prince of Persia reboot and really wished they did more with the two characters.

Comment

One that springs to mind particularly is Chibi-Robo; the one on the GC was aces and reviewed generally pretty well. Park Patrol released on the DS wasn't quite as good and then didn't get a European release (although it was released in Australia). Then the third installment was released to a Japan-only audience in 2009, reviewed highly like the first, and now no-one's heard from it since.

Comment

Suikoden
                  Persona
                  Front Mission (Evolved can gtfo)

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                    I'm one of the few to have enjoyed the Prince of Persia reboot and really wished they did more with the two characters.
                    Yeah, me too.

I didn't like how the reboot ended particularly, but it played and looked marvelous - art direction was superb. Think it's one of the few games this gen that I've played through a couple of times.

Comment

Is that the one where you couldn't die if you fell of a ledge? The girl would always grab you?

Comment

Yep, I think at the time (08) most of criticism leveled at the game had to do with there being no consequence for dying/falling etc... but I only fell a handful of times so I didn't really impact on my playthrough. Voice acting was god awful mind. They replaced the guy who did the original trilogy with this American bloke.

Comment

I think that's great game design.

Comment

Ah, another one of Nolan Norths many gaming conquests

Comment

Shenmuuuuuuuuue!

Comment

Extermination. If ever a game needed an update, it's this piece of genius.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X