Playstation Plus and Vita question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation Plus and Vita question

Firstly apologies if this is a daft question but I'm not sure how this works.

I am planning on getting a Vita in the near future (probably when the price cut is announced by Sony). I have a Playstation Plus account and would like to take advantage of the Uncharted and Gravity Rush instant game collection games they have up just now before they get taken down.

Can I download them to my PS3 just now and transfer to a Vita when purchased? Or do the games have to be downloaded directly to a Vita?

Cheers

As long as you add items to your basket and then checkout, they will always be available as long as you are a Plus subscriber. The key is to remember to checkout.

Comment

You can download them to your PS3 and then transfer them to your Vita via the Content Manager on the PS Vita.

Or you can just purchase those free PS Plus games for the PS Vita and leave them in your download list and when you get a PS Vita you could download them. Once they are in your download list it does not matter if the content gets removed or pulled from the PS Store, you can download them

Comment

Magic, thanks for the replies.

Comment

Working...
        X