House of Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House of Cards

American remake of the British classic, staring Kevin Spacey and directed by David Fincher. It's also only available on Netflix Streaming (Netflix paid over $100m to get it made) so could be a significant moment in TV.

Started yesterday and all thirteen episodes were available immediately, so you can watch at your own pace.

I've seen the first episode and it's brilliant.

Really enjoying this, loved the opening scene although I was expecting it to end the way it did.

It's the first series that Netflix has produced itself, they apparently paid $100 million for two series. Apparently they have others on the way and if they're as good as this I can't wait.

It's got Fincher's fingerprints all over it which for me is a good thing. It'll be interesting to see if he can manage to carry his characters for two series though.

Really not a fan of Kate Mara, just find her really irritating for some reason.

Comment

hmm all thirteen episodes available straightaway....thats the future i hate the waiting.Bet my other half is wishing netflix took over walking dead or dexter Lol
      Last edited by eastyy; 02-02-2013, 11:35.

Comment

Doing the same with Arrested Development...so when that comes out I will finally sign up for a trial as this looks great too!!

Comment

Keep hearing good things about this, though thankfully Netflix isn't the only way to watch it

Comment

Probably the best place for this. Despite multiple accusations being brought against Kevin Spacey, only one criminal charge has been brought against him and yesterday saw the case collapse after the accuser refused to produce the evidence they had cited against him.
            Countdown till Spacey's back in work?

Comment

Is it okay to watch Baby Driver and The Usual Suspects again?

Comment

Working...
              X