No announcement yet.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: This is a bit more believable. Turns out that when CDPR studio head Adam Badowski said The Witcher 3 would be the last Witcher game, what he really meant was it would be the last game of this trilogy.
    "This is the last part of the trilogy, in which there will be a great finale of the story. However, this doesn't mean the end of franchise," CDPR CEO Adam Kicinski told Polish Press Agency (translated by Eurogamer Poland.
    They updated it, end of this trilogy. Hmm, 2014. Seems quite early to be announcing it. Still, gives me time to finish 1 and 2 (I probably still won't even though I want to )
    Last edited by Synthesthesia; 06-02-2013, 16:47.

Comment

CD Projekt Red has confirmed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for PlayStation 4 in 2014.The Polish developer said the open worl…

No real surprise, this has now been confirmed for PS4 as well as other high end machines. Sadly i guess this rules out Wii U

Comment

So much Skyrim hate. One of my favourite games of this generation.

This is great news though, a decent adventure epic early in the life cycle of the new consoles is an excellent thing indeed!

Comment

That 8 gig of Ram is going to come in real handy for this game. Dont think the gap from console to PC will be as big this time.

Comment

I wonder just how far into 2014 they are planning on releasing this because if the PS4 dosent launch in UK/Europe over the 2013 Xmas window, then this could quite possibly be a real system seller if it was to be a launch game.

Comment

Digital Foundry looks at the Switch version vs the PS4

Comment

CD Projekt Red has announced a next-generation update of “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” for the PS5, Xbox Series X and PC. Coming in the second half of 2021, this visually and technically enhanced version will include much faster loading times and updates to the quality of the graphics with the inclusion of ray tracing […]

Coming late this year are some visual improvements including Ray Tracing intended for PS5, XSX and PC. New versions will hit retail whilst existing owners will get a free upgrade.

Comment

It's going to look absolutely insane with global illumination.

Comment

Discounted on the PSN sale right now (at least in NA).

Comment

Am I right in thinking that I can go out and buy a cheap as chips PS4 copy of the GOTY version and then get a free upgrade come the end of the year, on a PS5? Rather than shell out expensive PS5 retail release?

Comment

Exactly what I'm doing a little later on, but digitally as I'm not a disc person these days if I can avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          https://www.darkhorizons.com/the-wit...phics-upgrade/
                          Coming late this year are some visual improvements including Ray Tracing intended for PS5, XSX and PC. New versions will hit retail whilst existing owners will get a free upgrade.
                          Nice. Finally a reason to go back to this awesome game.

Comment

Development of the next-gen patch has been moved in house and delayed indefinitely

Comment

It was previously being outsourced to the same Russian team that did the Switch port, so that's probably the main reason why.

Comment

Working...
                              X