Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok!

Elite Knight;

Some of Isaac too since I do not believe I ever got round to posting them before either.

And whilst we're at it, some pictures of the current 'Tales of' collection for the PVC lovers;

Comment

Some awesome figures there.

Comment

He's here, he's here, he's here

Please ignore the big organge ball by primes hand it comes off the bottom of the Energon axe (fits over the hand so it looks like he's wielding the axe) it just pops back on so I'm not too fussed about it but TRU have said they will replace it for me if I want.

To say I'm excited about him is an understatement been after him for so long & I'm just glad I didn't haveto pay Ebay prices for the Jpn or US versions.

More pics when I crack him out the box tomorrow...along with HT TDKR Bats.

Neil

Comment

Gotta Fuse, that Knight looks even better than the original pics. Really nice.

Neil - I was in TRU today, but they were all out of OP. Guess his price is only going to go upwards on the secondary market.

Going back to the Joker, are you getting the SS exclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
            Neil - I was in TRU today, but they were all out of OP. Guess his price is only going to go upwards on the secondary market.

Going back to the Joker, are you getting the SS exclusive?
            Yeah he's gonna be one of those figures.

I know someone who bought 3 of them!!!
            One to keep sealed, one to sell on & one to open, I love him an all but even I can't justify that.

Nah just getting a regular Joker.
            Did toy with the idea of the Ex but decided I didn't really need the mask & detonator, plus my usual guy can't source the Exclusive & I've always been pleased with the servcie so stuck to what I know.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Ok!

Elite Knight;

Some of Isaac too since I do not believe I ever got round to posting them before either.

And whilst we're at it, some pictures of the current 'Tales of' collection for the PVC lovers;

Honestly i think the Elite Knight looks great, the paints are a bit sketchy but because of this it just screams the feel and atmosphere of Dark Souls to me, i really like it. What scale is it in and what did it set you back buddy if you don't mind?

Also how was your Isaac? I know a lot of people had tons of QC probs with him but yours looks really nice.

Love the Tales stuff aswell, Luke from Abyss looks really cool, i love the Tales games and the of animes they did so its cool to see some high quality stuff out there.

Comment

Nice pictures Fuse, the Dark Souls just looks amazing brings out the feeling of the game. Guys where is the best place to get a cabinet?

Comment

ikea do some great glass cabinets.

Comment

Got an iphone here's an app for Tamashi Nations, https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id383571737

Comment

MrB.

Link for discussion on display cases.

Hello guys. I live in a kind of remote location but will be driving south and am hoping to get some half decent but not to expensive display cabinets. I am thinking my best bet will be IKEA but its huge, so I was wondering if anyone could help narrow my search by providing the name of some...

Comment

That's a neat link re: cases. I'm sporting a pair of Detolfs currently, but one's for my gf's stuff whereas I'm filling the other (it's what the Tales pieces are sat in throughout the pics above). I only really have four things that are larger than 1/6, so they're currently out and about just in places that are convenient and look good, which is ok for now but not great that collection grows.

And thanks all for the positive comments! I used my flash which has highlighted a lot of the paint detail you can't normally see on the knight, but as with the rest of you I quite like how rugged he looks. NeoD - no official scale but he's about 8/9" tall; width is much more the problem with him. All in I paid about ?200, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eyeing up the other statues he's putting together for the game - he's currently working on Artorias, but is planning Sif, which I am very intruiged to see.

Also yeah, I know there were lots of complaints about Isaac but I think he looks great! Again, some of the 'rough and readiness' in my mind is true to the character, although if I was to truly nit-pick then I could argue that his visor isn't 100%. It still looks good though - finally got to plugging batteries into him last night, so that now lights up too.

Comment

New York toy fair is coming ip, Koto is teasing several reveals in existing lines and new ones. Should be some good ones from them and others.

Comment

Prototype for a Superman to match the Batman ArtFX statue, GET IN!

Xiouyu formally announced for Tekken Bishoujos and Black Canary is the next DC Bishoujo... I want Star Sapphire!

Class Hulk and ArtFX War Machine incoming along with ArtFX Iron Patriot... Double GET IN!

Comment

Wonder Festival is on right now too, but there's bugger all I'm interested in except maybe the Figma Marth (Fire Emblemn). There's a picture of a Chun-Li at the Kotobukiya stand which suggests she'll be first in the SF Bishoujo line, not really sure how I feel about this.

I was hoping to see more Alter Tales figures - Raven is next up but it wouldn't hurt to see Estelle or Jude.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                                http://m.facebook.com/kotobukiya?id=...user=600623078

Prototype for a Superman to match the Batman ArtFX statue, GET IN!
                                *SPLURGE*

Ordered as soon as that mofo is available

Looking immense already

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X