No announcement yet.

Dock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Bioshock to Dock a while back. Great trade, flawless and smooth. Cheers ^_^

Comment

Nice quick payer, and pleasant to deal with.

Comment

Bought Super Robot Taisen from me and paid very quickly. Thanks.

Comment

Sold a DS game to Dock, payment sent quickly with excellent comms, cheers!

Comment

Bought an XRGB2-Plus from Dock.

Had problems with it, asked for help / advice, after initial reply, no further replies.

Described as being with all cables, but VGA monitor cable missing, no reply to PM about this.

As far as I know I PM'ed this guy and he didn't reply. It is a none issue now since I am getting rid of the XRGB, but worth mentioning because it was described as being with "all the cables".
            Last edited by chaoticjelly; 09-08-2008, 17:54.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post
              Bought an XRGB2-Plus from Dock.

Had problems with it, asked for help / advice, after initial reply, no further replies.

Described as being with all cables, but VGA monitor cable missing, no reply to PM about this.
              I'm really sorry that ChaoticJelly had problems with this.
              He never mentioned the VGA cable to me, which I would have gladly replaced had I known it was missing. I replied to all his questions, but I didn't reply to a PM which didn't have any questions in it. Clearly I was at fault to have excluded the VGA cable (I forgot it even came with one) but I didn't mean to cause upset, and wasn't told about that problem.

Comment

Bought a ds game from me, no problems at all. Cheers mate!

Comment

bought a DS game from me and paid immediately

very friendly comms also added to a great selling experience

ta

Comment

Bought a couple of GameCube games from Dock and everything went smoothly.

Comment

Working...
                    X