No announcement yet.

Ginga Force [X360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still having problems with it? If nothing works you can try to brute-force it with extra lives as equipped items. I don't know if there's a limit in 1UPs given for failing a stage but I ended up with 12 "stage" lives for level 9 in normal.

Comment

This came back today only had a quick go but look at all the power ups for your ship holy moly
      looks a quite competent shooter will be able to play more tomorrow night

Comment

So been playing this on the Wonder Pack for the last few days & I'm yet to see the appeal

I've been trying story mode & it's just not grabbing me at all.

The backgrounds are confusing the hell out of me.

It looks nice & everything but I just can't get on with it.
        I'll be giving it another try tonight in the arcade mode & see if that's any better but Eschatos better be the **** otherwise this is all going up for trade soon

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          So been playing this on the Wonder Pack for the last few days & I'm yet to see the appeal

I've been trying story mode & it's just not grabbing me at all.

The backgrounds are confusing the hell out of me.

It looks nice & everything but I just can't get on with it.
          I'll be giving it another try tonight in the arcade mode & see if that's any better but Eschatos better be the **** otherwise this is all going up for trade soon

Neil
          Eschatos is much more old school and straight forward

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            Eschatos is much more old school and straight forward
            Happy Days

I've re-read the entire thread now & I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt but at the moment it's one of the worst shooters I've played on the 360.

Neil

Comment

Yeah I find myself returning more to Eschatos than Ginga Force, which I don't find that bad either actually. Tough I think it's quite difficult. Eschatos is fun. The music and atmosphere is very old school, and it feels like it in a good way even if one hasn't played many games that style. I've heard it likened to MD/Genesis shooters and I haven't played a single one and even I feel it to some extent based on all the reviews and hype through YouTube.

Also, the Wonder Swan ports of "Judgement Silversword" show the origins of Eschatos down to the music itself. They are actually quite good 'mini games'.
              Last edited by danholo; 07-08-2013, 15:25.

Comment

Got Eschatos after Ginga Force, and I prefer the latter. Feels more complete and varied, more and better weapons, graphically more engaging, despite the constant character radio chatter. In the whole Eschatos package I played Cardinal Sin more than anything else.

Comment

Now available for PS4 on Japanese PSN.

[edit] The Japanese version has full English text, and like a Switch game, it defeaults to that language if your account is set to English.
                  Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 03-07-2020, 18:44.

Comment

Working...
                  X