No announcement yet.

What to play next!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got any slightly left-field suggestions for Gamecube?

Comment

Kirby Air Ride is supposed to be pretty decent. As is Pacman World 2.

I have really fond memories of Medal of Honour Frontline. Recall it being way different to the PC version but a **** load of fun to go through.

Not sure how well any of those have aged, mind.

Comment

Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution or Lost Kingdoms 1 & 2?

Comment

I think my flatmate's got a copy of Kirby's Air Ride, so I may give it a shot as long as she hasn't traded it in. Card-based JRPGs are probably the last thing I'd ever want to play

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Avoid MvC origins!
            MvC Origins has really split opinion.

MvC1 is easily the pick of the MvC trilogy, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmotta View Post
              Anyone got any slightly left-field suggestions for Gamecube?
              Airride was fun, cubivore I still haven't gotten around to playing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                MvC Origins has really split opinion.

MvC1 is easily the pick of the MvC trilogy, though.
                Onslaught was too cheap for me in MvC 1. Proper frustrating stuff with him wiping out everything on screen. Only ever really had a blast on Marvel Super Heroes at the arcade, but I remember at the time thinking the stages were a class abov! e

Have they ever re-released X-Men vs Street Fighter? Always fancied giving that ago but it never really gets a mention. Was it a bit on the **** side? - I know Magneto was super unbalanced in the early games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Onslaught was too cheap for me in MvC 1. Proper frustrating stuff with him wiping out everything on screen. Only ever really had a blast on Marvel Super Heroes at the arcade, but I remember at the time thinking the stages were a class abov! e

Have they ever re-released X-Men vs Street Fighter? Always fancied giving that ago but it never really gets a mention. Was it a bit on the **** side? - I know Magneto was super unbalanced in the early games.
                  Show me a "vs. Capcom" boss who isn't cheap - Apocalypse, Abyss, Galactus, Yami...ALL of them are cheap, and rubbish.

Magneto was CRAZY unbalanced in Children of the Atom - quite possibly the CHEAPEST boss Capcom have ever created. He was subsequently (and considerably) weakened in every other Capcom fighter that he appeared in.

X-Men vs. SF, Marvel Super Heroes vs. SF & X-Men: CotA would appear to be the only Marvel/Capcom games that haven't been re-released. I'd be surprised if Iron Galaxy didn't eventually get around to porting them to XBLA and PSN.

Comment

That is mental. Magneto is practically invincible under someone with even moderate skill. Also he wipes all Cyclops health with a 6 hit combo at the end - how the bejesus do you block/avoid that!?

I do like how he can throw metal projectiles on certain levels. I don't recall being able to do that in MvC 1 or 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X