• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just leave this here, be prepared to have your childhood corrupted LOL

Comment

What.

Comment

Hah hah... yeah, saw that a couple of weeks ago
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I just downloaded this and played for 40 minutes. It's quite good. It brings me back to when I played the old game at my friend's place as a kid. Everything is there, but the graphics and music is enhanced. You can buy tons of stuff with the money you get which is rewarding! I chose to play with Hard mode and it's quite difficult... But that's ok! The cutscenes kind of break the action but they can be skipped fortunately. Also, I guess not having the mouths move when the characters speak is a good design choice but I find it a bit off.

Comment

Oh so it's out? Time to get on to the UK 360 store. I doubt it will ever get a release over here.

Comment

Unfortunately at the moment it's PSN, WIi U and PC only.
              If your looking for the Xbox 360 version it won't be out til September 11th, this is due to MS's Summer of Arcade promotion.
              Always happens with summer of arcade, games get delayed on XBLA so they can highlight specific games.
              Last edited by Family Fry; 14-08-2013, 02:06.

Comment

What a load of ****. Who cares about Summer of Arcade? It's always crap anyway or good stuff that I've already bought. bummed about that.
                Last edited by Yakumo; 14-08-2013, 05:36.

Comment

I always thought Duck Tales would have been idea for Summer of Arcade I would like to think Capcom were approached and they turned it down but more than likely that didn't happen at all.

In saying this, Brothers: A Tale of two Sons (which is the first game in Summer of Arcade) is probably a GOTY contender.
                  Quite a refreshing game to play, looks really nice and is developed by Starbreeze (Riddick, The Darkness, Syndicate) very different from their previous games but still the quality shines through.

Comment

I have been playing it this morning (from US PSN store) and it is OK, HD upgrade is good, old school platform, will give a full blast later

Comment

I won't be picking it up until it's in a sale, personally don't feel the price matches the review scores at the moment.

Comment

Bumpty bump, this is six quid from this Thursday (half price) on Wii U for anyone interested.

Comment

It's pretty good, with one caveat - underneath the veneer (which is lovely) the game is very much a reskin, not a remake. It's a NES platformer.

This will delight some and disappoint others, because it does many of the things we took for granted then but look upon with disdain now (such as enemies respawning if you backtrack a few pixels).

It's a pretty perfect remake, just depends on whether you'd like the original.

Comment

Was Wii U duck tales remastered released on disk in PAL territories, can't find it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
                              Was Wii U duck tales remastered released on disk in PAL territories, can't find it anywhere
                              No. Only North America got a physical Wii U version.

Comment

Only North America ? it's a shame, a lot of people everywhere else want it

Comment

Working...
                                X