Clear All

Capcom announce Duck Tales Remastered WOOOOooo by WayForward

I simply cannot believe my eyes and ears IN A GOOD WAY

Summer 2013

Wii U/XBLA/PSN

That looks great. Count me in.

Comment

HELL YEAH!

Capcom: On the slippery slope to redemption!

Comment

Capcom... you do have hope of redemption! Awesome announcement... MS will have to work hard with the Xbox reveal to trump the joy this produces

Comment

This is also good. Keeps modern grumps like me happy. Square Enix need to get off there arse now and brush up their back catalogue from the 16/32bit era and port them to 3DS.

Comment

I'm just happy that Disney are involved too.
            Too many instances in this day in age of someone wanting to revive something or plans to remake and the IP is stuck in some kind of limbo or the studio/publisher/owner don't give a crap.

Comment

Thats quite a nice update hehe just hearing the song whisked me away back to my teens, wonder if todays kids would put up with it though? I can see that people who played it back in the day getting all nostalgic but wonder if it's enough to entice a new generation of gamers?

Still least capcom seem to be making an effort in not just doing just a cheap lazy job with it. Wonder if Chip n' Dale will be next?

Comment

Chip and Dale was very good.

Comment

Good news! Sensible outsourcing to real quality devs.

Comment

I watched it twice. And yes, I was singing along both times.

Looks awesome, I really can't wait to show the kids the trailer (and have another sing-a-long) as they're huge Duck Tales fans.

Update: according to Joystiq, this is a full HD update of the NES game, but with added features like a museum and, wait for it,............ a Money Bin you can actually swim in!! I want it now.

Hopefully you'll be able to play it on the U controller, so it's like an updated version of the Gameboy game.
                    Last edited by _SD_; 22-03-2013, 18:48.

Comment

I'll definitely be buying this.

Comment

1200 MSP?!

Comment

I think i'm going to feint from excitement.

1200 MSP, well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
                            HELL YEAH!

Capcom: On the slippery slope to redemption!
                            Disney and Capcom, I'm amazed Disney even let then use the Duck Tales license, during Disney's time developing games they wanted nothing to do with old IP's.

Comment

HMM! Yacht Club devs part ways with WayForward to found their company and launch Shovel Knight, then their old company resurrects this? Wonder if any code-sharing has been going on...

Comment

Working...
                              X