I joined NTSC-uk/BD 10 years ago today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined NTSC-uk/BD 10 years ago today?

At that time, I was playing my imported GameCube and GBA games.

Zoom forward 10 years, and my gaming purchases this week were a Spice GC controller and 251 memory card off Marmotta, boxed JP Spice GBA, boxed JP Spice GC & GameBoy Player…

Not much has changed really!

Great games are always great.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      Great games are always great.
      Truth!

Comment

Ten years is impressive though! Not that long for me. You are the foundation that this forum is built on. Actually you aren't a blue member so we just cemented over you!

Comment

I celebrated my 10th two weeks ago as did most of the people here

But that's when the new domino server went online I'm sure

Was a member of the old forums for about 4-5 months thanks to Neo D

Comment

The place didn't pick up until summer '04.

Comment

Ten years is impressive though! Not that long for me. You are the foundation that this forum is built on. Actually you aren't a blue member so we just cemented over you!
              Very droll sir!

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              The place didn't pick up until summer '04.
              ...but only really got interesting in the spring 2006!

Comment

Just checked my join date: 14th Sept 2004. Wowzers that's a long time! Hands down the best forum there is, in my view. I still remember people being very friendly and welcoming when I joined, which was refreshing after coming away from 'The Rusty Joystick' forum.

Comment

This is going to be one of those threads we all get drunk in and tell each other how much we love each other. Shall we get straight to that? Hug? Anyone?

Comment

Wow, thats a bloody long time. Over 10 years, crazy. Time certainly does fly.

My join date is the same as the others who went across with the new server or whatever happened on the 9th of March 2003.

Comment

10th April 2003 for me

Comment

I had my 10 year Anniversary on here 5 days ago, how time flies in gaming!

I guess an intresting thing to note was what were you doing in gaming at the time & did you come to NTSC-UK to learn more about gaming? I came over as Edge were closing & as I had my interest pipped by importing with the Dreamcast freeloader disc & F355 Challenge, learning more about importing was appealing.

It culminated in the wonderful 2005 era where the PSP was released in the US & Jason provided me with a launch machine & WipEout with Ridge Racer. NTSC-UK was instrumental in getting me involving with importing & I'll forever be grateful.

Comment

I've been a blue since they introduced it, but didn't get a reminder about it cancelling? thanks for reminding me :P

Comment

Only six years for me, i'm but a pup.

Comment

I discovered this place when I read about it in the Edge Magazine (before I cancelled my subscription ) and lurked for a few months reading about silent hill 2 in the news thread, in anticipation. I have no idea how long I've been on here, but have witnessed many a server moves and seen many good peeps come and go... I'm not as vocal as I once was but I really enjoy reading the various opinions from fellow forumites from different walks if life. What's great sometimes is reading some of the bull**** and crap some of us have said over the years and realising how incredibly ridiculous we sounded back in the day.

To this day I am still convinced you all look like your avatars... And a lot of you guys ARE the beautiful woman depicted in them

Here's to many more years to come! Oh and rebirth of Sega

Comment

Working...
                              X